Mods please lock.

RE: Rogue DeckTournament

Sorry, I don't make banners. I'm a hand artist. But if you can find someone to resize it then I'll make banners.

I guess I''ll participate. PM me here on IM me on the pb chat to alert me.

So does it mean that all of those cards are also banned? I have a deck in mind, but it does use a few cards from that list. Can I use it?

@Cardkeeper: Sorry, but I respectfully disagree with putting Scizor Prime on the banned decks list because in my state, no one uses a Scizor deck at all or at least that I seen. I participated at 3 BRs and judged 1 and only seen one Scizor Prime deck by an out of state player. Its not popular enough to be considered main stream in my opinon.

Ox_trainer: You may use a few as long as they are not part of the deck's main strategy. If people notice it's too similar though, you'll have to take them out.

@Everyone: I'm busy today and I have to leave until ~11:00 EST, so no postings up yet. Right now I'll accept more people into the tournament until tonight or tomorrow and then we'll begin.

I think we should cut it off @ Midnight tonight and put pairings up then, since people usually Redshark more in the evenings. (Idk why, but they do.)

All right, I'm back. We have exactly 20 people which is fine but signups will be officially over tomorrow at 2:00 EST since I have a college visit in the morning and can't stay online right now.

I'll join if there's any room left.
Got a new deck that I've been wanting to try out against more people. No one will expect it.

RE: Round 1 Pairings are up!!!

Are you allowed to switch decks between games in a match?

I won the first round and because of his "other business to attend to" he "lost the connection" the second round. That means I win.

RE: Round 1 Pairings are up!!!

That doesn't mean you win. You stalled, and sat there for 10-15 minutes not doing anything. Which was becoming a waste of time, I just went off of what it says in the forum.

This is what was said in the forum: "You may change decks at any time to whatever you want that is NOT listed above."

And during the second game I chose to switch, I shouldn't be penalized for this. Especially because it's clearly stated in the forum. And I said, that we can finish the second round later on.

Back