Mods please put your lockage power on this.

RE: Riddles

How about, person A ate the arms including person B and C. He promised person C that if they survived the ordeal he could kill him. He then realises he survives and tries to bribe person C with am arm but person c stuck with the promise and killed him :p

did person a promise to give up his arm also but when person c saw him he still had 2 and so he broke the promise and was killed

How about, person A ate the arms including person B and C. He promised person C that if they survived the ordeal he could kill him. He then realises he survives and tries to bribe person C with am arm but person c stuck with the promise and killed him?

No

Did person a promise to give up his arm also but when person c saw him he still had 2 and so he broke the promise and was killed?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Now, put the whole story together

Person C liked what was in the box because he had something to eat, right?

So, Person A, B, and C are on a island, all of them stranded. They had nothing to eat, so they all promised to give up an arm for food. Person B and Person C went through with this, cut off their arms and shared them with the group.....

Person A sent the arm in a box why? Also, I don't get why Person B would just look at it then send it to Person C.

But, when Person C got the arm, he liked it as it was his food. But, he saw Person A with two arms, wanted payback for making them cut off their arms, so he killed him. ;)

yeh so its like Person A,B,C all agree to cut of their arms. Person B,C do it on the island because they figure one of them needs to keep two just incase. They then eat b,Cs arms. Then they tell A to cut of his arm when they get back to society. Person A decides to send a ploy by sending to person B,C an arm that does not belong to him. Person B likes it and so does C as they believe he kept the promise. Then C goes to congratulate him and finds out he still has the arm and kills him.

Yep! Good job Kashmaster. For getting the final answer correct, you get to post the next riddle (if you want to).

Yay I win :p, My riddle (very easy, a monkey actually answered it :p)

There are 2 Fathers and 2 Sons, a friend of them decides to buy them a present since they have been so kind. He goes to the shop and comes out with only three presents. How is he going to share them out equally between everyone.

^ For this riddle just answer it since its so darn simple, please whoever does give us a reallly hard riddle afterwards :p

kashmaster said:
Yay I win :p, My riddle (very easy, a monkey actually answered it :p)

There are 2 Fathers and 2 Sons, a friend of them decides to buy them a present since they have been so kind. He goes to the shop and comes out with only three presents. How is he going to share them out equally between everyone.

^ For this riddle just answer it since its so darn simple, please whoever does give us a reallly hard riddle afterwards :p
Because there's a boy, his father, and his grandfather, so three persons? While his father being a son and a father at the same time, right? And so is veryone able to get a present. I think I'm right :D

Okay let's give it a try, I'm not that good in riddles so:

One day a man walked into a bar and asked for a drink. The barman had not met the man before but when the barman saw him, he pulled out his gun and shot him. Why?

Mapleboy86 said:
Yep! Good job Kashmaster. For getting the final answer correct, you get to post the next riddle (if you want to).
:( I thought you said I could...:(

Pokequaza said:
One day a man walked into a bar and asked for a drink. The barman had not met the man before but when the barman saw him, he pulled out his gun and shot him. Why?
Did the guy who walked in the bar have ANY sort of weapon?

Back