Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont be so sure. by the way, we dont know if charizard is part of it. heck, we dont know anything really.

prove yourself. like i said we dont really know anything. WPM hasnt said anything about charizard, typhlosion, or even if "the 6th" is a pokemon.

of course, you could be right.

Well, delcatty pk, t-tar delta species, and charizard cg would work well together. And mantine df of course.

yah, 120 every turn... but i bet theres a lot of cesstation crystal stuff going around too. IMO we should think random things that may go together in strange way that shoulndt work but does.

No, they can't use MT either.
Frankly, there's absolutely no reason why anyone should think they can.
If we don't have the set, they can't use it. End of story.

Could the bastet of no color be a reference to a special Arceus card as a prize or something? Or, it could be referring to Mew, as it is a cat-like Pokémon, hence its name, and although not treated like a deity, it does have extraordinary powers and is legendary. I'm gonna work on deciphering the message.

Um... you all probably noticed this, but the third paragraph mentions something about the sixth one joining forces(I suppose) with the firedrake and the bastet of no color, or worse, being aided by others of its own kind. I assume(mostly because I follow up on the video games much more than the card game) that the sixth one is an immensely useful Pokémon card that is probably overlooked, possibly an Entei card, seeing as how Entei is the sixth out of the nine legendaries with "possessors", twelve if you count Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf and they-re possible possessor, Arceus: [Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres < Lugia], [Suicune, Raikou, Entei < Ho-oh], and [Regirock, Regice, Registeel < Regigigas]. The firedrake, in my opinion is Ho-oh and the sixth one is Entei or Suicune(Suicune because it is the next "uber" numerically in the Pokédex). The "possessors" are both Ho-oh and the owner of the deck with these Pokémon in it. And, of course, I also believe the bastet of no color is Mew(or Arceus). While I'm at it, I should also mention that I firmly believe Robin Williams shines in dramatic roles. Just a bit of humor on my part.

If it had anything to do with Entei, Suicune, or Raikou, my scroll would have been much more poetic and metaphor-y. :p

Um, to Mr. Kirby, basically, I thought that the legendary dogs were candidates for the sixth one, Mew or Arceus for the Bastet of no color, Ho-oh for the firedrake, and that the last paragraph has much more meaning to it than one might think upon first reading it. Oh, and that Robin Williams shines in dramatic roles. That's what I think I tried to say, at least. I'm a bit sleepy right now.
Oops. To you, Water Pokémon Master, darn! I really thought I had something there. Was I at least on the right track somewhere?

I still think it is delcatty. The card is strong, combined with energy amplifying/adding pokepowers, I got it to do 200+ dammage per turn! Maybe this is what WPM is talking about. If that kind of deck is not prepared for, it could easily beat every deck it comes up against.

Then again, the delcatty i used that with is no longer legal. is there another legal card that uses the same strategy... That could be bad...

-----Edit----

Come to think of it, ive gotten a the CG Venusaur to do about 150 dammage per turn... and that was in just 6 turns too... but i also got all the right cards at the right time...

oo much speculating... (and '...'s lol)

Since this "passage" is obviously designed to piss people off, this is most likely to be all wrong.

The first part looks to me look the finals of worlds, that much is clear.

The sixth one I'm thinking is Infernape, because it would be "reborn" after its lack of success at US Nats, following it sweeping Battle Roads. The scroll strikes me as some sort of Decklist, and the pronvince of keepers are the people who created the Decklist.

The next bit it a bit of a blur, so I won't say much...

im a bit confused is something to do with pokemon
i think it is one of them are pidgeot????
what is it on about 'Arabian bird'
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO

Is it about a certain country winning the Pokemon TCG finals?

n complete strategic alignment with the firedrake and bastet of no color, or, to a more destructive degree, in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind.

Does one of the finalists desks contain Ho-oh (firedrake) and ??? (bastet)?
MegaTank said:
Since this "passage" is obviously designed to piss people off, this is most likely to be all wrong.

The first part looks to me look the finals of worlds, that much is clear.

The sixth one I'm thinking is Infernape, because it would be "reborn" after its lack of success at US Nats, following it sweeping Battle Roads. The scroll strikes me as some sort of Decklist, and the pronvince of keepers are the people who created the Decklist.

The next bit it a bit of a blur, so I won't say much...
o-o

Nice.

Or the firedrake is Charizard. The 6th pokemon in thenational dex. :D
BING!

One of the final decks is an Infernape lv X and Delcatty deck.

I'm doing random guesses.

Pokemon will end during the 6th generation, and everything will be revealed as the the 6th generation joins the fight for Pokemon and Humans to become One. The castor of no colors means a Normal Pokemon, and caster might mean a ruler or spellcaster of some sort, to which Arceus might be involved.

My guesses are so stupid :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back