Wi-Fi Trades Monsoon/Meadow Breeder Request

RE: Coco Trade Box - Vivillon Trader and More! - OFF NOW!

My list of Vivillon is up to date.

@ShinyVincent - I got an agron last night. Sorry. Anything else you want to offer. :D

RE: Coco Trade Box - Vivillon Trader , Mega's and More! - ON NOW!

Hey! I am on now. Updated my list and will be on for about 3-4 hours from this post.

I may be catching some Scatterbugs later as well for like an hour or so. Not sure the region so just check. Usually will be cheap trade or free while I am catching.

Hi there. I'm looking for Sandstorm, Savanna, and River Vivillons.
I don't know what I can trade for those...my local Vivillons are Jungle Pattern if that helps.
FC: 3539-9644-3242

I have an Anorith and I can catch a Sawk
Can I trade you one of those for a Tundra Vivillon? c:

Hi,
I just sent you a PM for an Archipelago pattern. I can trade vs the particular Meadow you're looking for !

Good evening.

RE: Coco Trade Box - Vivillon Trader , Mega's and More! - OFF NOW!

Hey there,
I've been looking for Sandstorm and Archipelago Vivillon. Might there be some of those two left?

In exchange, I could trade all the Fossil Pokémon and Eevee, if there's some interest. c: Others are Purrloin, Sandslash, Electrike and Murkrow.

I'm not sure if the list above is current, but if you still have Sandstorm and Icysnow, I can get you a Clauncher and Swirlix for them? Scatterbugs are fine, I like leveling things anyway. I also have a Growlithe I'd be happy to breed!

Good morning, Squinish

I'm interested by your Icy Snow form and your Savannah form.
I have french Continental Vivillon, if you want...

My friend code is 2621 - 3820 - 1745

Thank you in advance~

Hello :) I'm currently looking for 2 Vivillons, Ocean & Icy Snow. Can you help? I currently have High Plains, Modern(2), Polar(Native), & Scizor(2) to trade. If you want something else please let me know, I'm willing to trade 2 Pokémon for Ocean or Icy Snow.

Back