Moon Ball Featured in October’s Poke Ball Tins!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next wave of Poke Ball Tins will release on October 24th for $14.99!
They will feature the Moon Ball for the first time.

Poke-Ball-Tins-200x133.jpg

68f3af30-554a-4f9d-b3d0-4ffd38ff2e14-200x194.jpg

As usual, each tin will contain three booster packs and two sticker sheets.

Continue reading...

Amazing idea, how have they not done that actually
I think because they continue to sell without a promo they’re not going to try to add to the cost of production - even though I’m sure the actual tin is more expensive than a promo to create - how much extra would they charge for one with a promo 2$ 5$ 7$? You know they’re so wild with their pricing nowadays so even a little bump in price may change the buying audience - but also there’s always the tried and true reality that is fans think it would be a great idea then you know it’s never gonna happen!

But I am happy to add the moon ball to my collection because only new styles or good pack selections are *ever* gonna make ME buy these

They should put cool pokeball promo cards in these like a promo ultra ball or something.
On the one hand, cool idea! Pokéball promos with alternate artwork or special holofoils or stamps would be fun additions. On the other hand, if the promos were matched to the balls, it would limit the varieties of balls that could be used if TPCi couldn't coordinate with Pokémon Card Labs in Japan to rerelease certain cards or to feature particular balls for the first time as soon as possible. I mean, they wouldn't need to persuade Japan to rerelease any cards if they were fine including non-tournament-legal reprints of cards from as far back as Skyridge, but I doubt Pokémon would ever produce a Fast Ball tin if it meant having to include such an arcane card as Fast Ball from Skyridge without the sort of precedent for reprints that leads to products like Celebrations or the TCG Classic. Or, for those who don't think Fast Ball tins will be produced anyways, take Premier Ball tins. Pokémon has produced many of those, but the only printing of Premier Ball in existence lets you search your deck for a Lv.X and put it into your hand, which might as well just say "Search your deck" for most kids unless they added the Zacian Lv.X anachronism promo to their Zacian theme deck. (The rest of the video game Poké Ball variants at least exist in the theoretical Expanded Format (Yes, a theoretical expanded format, like how that random person in this comment's section has a theoretical sister), with the exception of Luxury Ball, which is at least playable with more than a single retro generation's worth of gimmick Pokémon, since Dusk Ball is getting reprinted.)

Back