• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Moonlight Shock (Umbreon MD/Manectric PL) (MD-ON)

zerocool47

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (22):
4 Sableye SF
4-3-1 Umbreon UD/ Umbreon MD
0-2 Espeon MD
2-2 Manectric PL
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q

Supporters (13):
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Volkner's Philosophy
2 Judge
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Department Store Girl
1 Palmer's Contribution

Trainers (18):
4 Energy Search
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Expert Belt
3 Broken Time Space
2 Warp Point
2 Bench Shield
1 Luxury Ball

Energy (10):
4 Dark Energy
4 Special Dark Energy
2 Lightning Energy

Strategy is to just to set-up an umbreon and manectric and start walling the opponent. Umbreon isn't affected by attacks from those with poke-powers and poke-bodies while manectric is there to protect the bench. Bench Shield is for Manectric. The deck is 63 cards in all, please help me since I really don't know which card to take out. Sableye is for better starts, Lightning Energy for Manectric if he has to attack, and Energy Search is my way of searching energies. I'm thinking of taking out unown Q and espeon MD. Please help!!! I really need all the help I can get for this deck! :D

-1 Unown Q
-1 Espeon
-4 Energy Search
-2 Volkner's
-1 Department Store girl
-1 Bebe's
-1 E-belt
-2 Bench Sheild
-2 Basic Dark
-2 Lightning NRG's
+2 SSU's
+2 Inteveiwer's Questions
+1 PONT
+1 PETM
+4 Call NRG's
+1 Palmer's
+2 Unown R
+1 Unown DARK
You don't need NRG search when you can have Inteveiwer's Questions. Also you said Manetric is supposed to stay on the bench so you don't need Lightning for him.
Please explain the need for Manetric.

Back