Wi-Fi Trades Moo's Player Thread (Huge Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Moo's Player Thread (Shiny Rayquaza, Arceus, Darkrai,Shiny Azumarril for Trade)

i got it from someone else, it wont let me change it

RE: Moo's Player Thread (Shiny Rayquaza, Arceus, Darkrai,Shiny Azumarril for Trade)

Ill trade you Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Latias, Latios, The three Regis, the three dogs, the three birds or shiny pelipper and slugma for Arceus and Darkrai.

I'm ready when you're ready so just tell me when and I'll be in the union room. Are you able to nickname Darkrai "DARKRAI" for me if it's Japanese?

RE: Moo's Player Thread (Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Rayquaza, Arceus, Darkrai,Shiny Azumarril)

it wont let me change the name

RE: Moo's Player Thread (Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Rayquaza, Arceus, Darkrai,Shiny Azumarril)

That's ok ill meet you in the union room now. OK

I will give all three legendery birds (all legit) for Lickilicky,Froslass and Rhydon w/Protector!!
Do you have a Shaymin??
Do you have Tagela's and piloswine's evolved forms.

If you do i will give you a legit Mewtwo.

I'll trade cresselia for the shiny rayquaza

well then, what else do you want for it? I have regice and registeel, the legendary birds, entei and suicune, latias, rotom and cresselia.

hello hosstetler
zuekeis was a we little man and a we littler man was he
zuekeis was a we little man and a we little man was he

RE: Moo's Player Thread (Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Rayquaza, Arceus, Darkrai,Shiny Azumarri

i only want a shiny for shiny rayray

Sorry if i already asked you (if i forgot) what would you like for your Darkrai? Please pm me to respond.

What do you whant for shiny Deoxys

RE: Moo's Player Thread (Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Rayquaza, Arceus, Darkrai,Shiny Azumarri

ill trade u shiny deoxys for shiny mewtwo and entei

hey, i'll trade u shining ho-oh for shing deoxys

Gallade: ill trade darkrai for ur espeon or shiny arceus
Abel: i thought i was trading him for lugia or raquaza

i did like rayquaza and lugia, but i just got those 2 recently..we just actually finished XD^^ and i got my bro's rayquaza...but i'm looking forward on trading your arceus for my (legit!) lugia, mew, celebi, jirachi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back