Wi-Fi Trades Moo's Player Thread (Huge Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Moo's Player Thread (need 10ANIV pokemon)

I have 10th aniv Celebi and Lugia available right now. I have 10th aniv Pikachu, Ho-oh and Suicune but I need to transfer them from my Emerald before I can trade. Oh and shiny Pidgey, shiny tentacool, shiny spinda, shiny xatu, shiny golbat and couple others available right now too.

I'd really like a Manaphy, Shiny Flygon, Shiny Charmander and PBR Pikachu. + the rest of the legit shinys aspecially the shiny Celebi if it's really legit.

PM me if you wanna trade.

RE: Moo's Player Thread

would you trade your lv. 100 Shiny Salamence for my shiny electrode?

What do you want for that Shiny Dusclops?
I also might want the PBR Pikachu. Check my thread for something you want. I have Elekid w/ Electirizer, shinies, Cresselia, Ditto, Regis, 10 ANIV Pokemon, and more.

I'll give you a ditto and a Cresselia for your Shiny Celebi and Shiny Mew?

i want a shiny skarmory...i can give either shiny snubbull or shiny magnemite.

the darkrai is not shiny and i thought it was from the glitch but im not sure because its OT is in english but darkrai is in japanese

That's a shame. I'm looking to trade my Shiny Mewtwo for a rare shiny that is legit. I'm interested in your Shiny Mew and Shiny Rayquaza. Are they legit?

Shiny Umbreon (Hacked) for Shiny Totodile? If you dont like hacked pokemon than maybe Shiny Slugma for Shiny Totodile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back