Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon has revealed more English cards from Crown Zenith! Among them is the autographed Bea from August 2021’s Trainer Collection.

55-Zeraora-VSTAR-144x200.png

#55 Zeraora VSTAR

105-Shining-Eternatus-144x200.png

#105 Radiant Eternatus

123-Bea-144x200.png

#123 Bea

GG24-Miltank-144x200.png

#GG24 Miltank

GG64-Melony-144x200.png

#GG64 Melony

This means we should get the other signed Gym Leaders from the same Trainer Collections...

Continue reading...

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I’m liking these but I’m disappointed with the possibility of the autographed cards being non-holo, that’s something I liked about the original releases and the promo Marnies from the Marnie Tournament Collection box.
I know that, but below those cards are the full art. I wanted those instead.
I think the point of the “autographed” cards is to highlight the signature, something that could potentially clash with the art on a FA card.

Rallyvincent

Aspiring Trainer
Really excited about these auto cards. Would be really cool if they would actually slip in real autos 1 of 1 type cards into sealed boosters. That would be amazing! With so many pokemon artists it would be cool if you could get signed cards because i will never get to meet them.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
I’m liking these but I’m disappointed with the possibility of the autographed cards being non-holo,
The Leon is holo but I don't remember if Raihan was a holo or not - if it is then it's safe to assume the others are holo as well. They can also be reverse holo.

Last edited: