Most Annoying Character in Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Who do you think is the most annoying character in the tv show?

The most annoying person I thought was the one girl who had a Chikorita and sang the Electabuzz song. The song was so annoying it made me want to change the channel.

Max. Most annoying character. Ever.

And Casey is awesome. The dub just ruined her like everybody else.

Unfortunately Ash. Still hate that new voice, and he acts corny.

dmaster out.

Paul...definetly -.- (he's a jerk)

i know Gary's a jerk too (or used to be), but at least he has style and he isn't so emo-ish xD

Paul is definetly the worst character so far...Jun annoys me too but not as much :p

dragonexpert said:
The most annoying person I thought was the one girl who had a Chikorita and sang the Electabuzz song. The song was so annoying it made me want to change the channel.

you should've seen the dutch dub >.<

I personally hate that guy that always say "Remarkable!" in the pokemon contest episodes. I wonder what he says in the japanese dub.

Sir-night said:
I personally hate that guy that always say "Remarkable!" in the pokemon contest episodes. I wonder what he says in the japanese dub.
I must say that it does get annoying listening to the same thing said over and over again like a broken record.

Sir-night said:

When translating animes from Japanese to English, they often use single (and mostly) repetitive words to fill in the mouth movements. "Believe It!" :p

Max and May. I hate them.

Paul rules. He's not mean he just releases the stupid Pokemon... like Chimchar.

Oh Chimchar is annoying too.

I hate Max. I also hated May for a pretty long time, but I thinks she's ok now.
Team Rocket's my favorite, but sometimes I think they can be annoying too. :p

I thought Erika from the first season was really annoying because of how annoyingly girly she sounded.
AND HER GLOOM
It wouldn't quit whining about fire or something...

DiamondMaster said:
Max and May. I hate them.

Paul rules. He's not mean he just releases the stupid Pokemon... like Chimchar.

Oh Chimchar is annoying too.

I mean HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS?! Chimchar is like the coolest pokemon like evar ;
back on topic: James,Jessie,Butch and Cadicy are soo annoying (*_*) soo, yeah,

-CC

No way, Bart and Cassidy are awesome ^_^

I really hate Wobbuffet showing up at random moments...its just not funny anymore... (come to think of it, it never really was)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back