Most Annoying Character in Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash and May from season 9 on. And I also find the 'gag' when Brock see a girl really irritating now.

It ultimately all comes down to this: Which character in the show is NOT annoying?

And that, my friends, is a very hard question. One which I shall attempt to answer. During my long and hard research, I have concluded that, to this day, there have been only 2 characters or Pokémon which have been very entertaining and not at all annoying, these are:
Mew, from the 1st movie.
Mirage Mew, from the special.

Sadly, the Mew from the 8th movie is not in this list, because it transformed into Pikachu once, BAD MOVE.

That is all.

There are, besides these 2, some Pokémon which were fun, cute, cool and or barely annoying, like Koga's Venomoth (or any Venomoth for that matter), any Wigglytuff, any Flareon (although his trainer during his 1st appearance might as well drop dead), that Hypno from the episode with the Drowsee, and some others. But then again, the Pokémon don't tend to be the most annoying aspect of the show, au contraire. And since this thread refers to characters, I will now try to find the least annoying character.

We have a few viable candidates:
Giovanni, for being the only person in the world of Pokémon with some sense of perspective, someone who knows what he's doing and who's actually doing it right, only hampered by the failure of others. He has also failed to ever loose to Ash, was able to control one of the mightiest Pokémon (you know, the wannabe mew), and has also not yet said anything even remotely silly (feel free to correct me on this one). He also has a Cloyster, so that's like a massive plus.
The downside here, whilst minor, is that Team Rocket is totally abusing him with their silly fantasies.

Will, that totally awesome Psychic-Pokémon training Jotho E4 dude with the awesome costume, for not appearing in the anime at all! Hooray! :D

Gary, for having a personal group of cheerleaders and for actually knowing what he's doing. Him becoming friends with Ash, on the other hand, is a major downside.

and that is all.

But on the subject of most annoying character: Ash, for appearing in most of the episodes (like, all of them), and yet he has never managed to entertain me even the slightest bit. The lack of a functional brain also isn't really helping his case.
Seriously, even when only his legs are show in those Pikachu Specials he's annoying...

And now you know.

I think that then most boring Character in the show is Pickachu. Thunderbolt and thunderbolt over and over again!

Guys isn't it obvious? Dawn and May. Misty was truly the best girl sidekick ouy of them all. Tracy and Max were also annoying. Basically only Ash and Misty aren't annoying. Brock can be semi-annoying because he's seems to know everything.

I don't think people consider Brock to be annoying, because they tried to edit him out of the show multiple times. (basically at the start of every new season). But they ended up adding him back in somehow because the anime just didn't work without him :p

SixaxiS said:
Paul...definetly -.- (he's a jerk)

I know Gary's a jerk too (or used to be), but at least he has style and he isn't so emo-ish xD

Paul is definetly the worst character so far...Jun annoys me too but not as much :p

dragonexpert said:
The most annoying person I thought was the one girl who had a Chikorita and sang the Electabuzz song. The song was so annoying it made me want to change the channel.

you should've seen the dutch dub >.<

your dutch too???? o.0 ?

team rocket is awesome, but i don't watch the anime because of their stupid intro.

Brock, them "love" gags are really annoing me and also people are forgetting that Brock was in the games's as well

I think the direction pokemon went is annoying, It's like a little dora show. "C'mon ash, we gotta get to the pokuhmon tournament, or we will be kicked!" Ash: No way! That is so bad, I so should go!" And they stand there for 5 minutees taliking. The old pokemon was better.

Juliacoolo said:
I think the direction pokemon went is annoying, It's like a little dora show. "C'mon ash, we gotta get to the pokuhmon tournament, or we will be kicked!" Ash: No way! That is so bad, I so should go!" And they stand there for 5 minutees taliking. The old pokemon was better.

If you're worried about the scripts and translations, complain to PUSA. D: It's not 4kids fault; it only took a turn for the worse because of the new translator and the new team of dubbers. ToT

As for annoying characters, I find the socially inept one to be annoying; Paul, I think? :| Yeah, he's not half as endearing as any of the other rivals.

it's gotta be Jesse of Team Rocket...

the way she always tends to be onstage with her pokemon during contests annoys me...

i agree with drew.... no class..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back