Most Depressing or Tragic Gaming Moment?

*Bro Fist*

Unicorn Rider
What is your most depressing or tragic gaming moment or memory? Mine is having lost Soul Silver or resetting my game because my Charmander "looked weird". It was shiny. FML.

Ben.
Other than that, at 1 point I used all my Poke Balls on a shiny Pidgey, but failed to catch it. Took 3 steps, boom, shiny Rattata.

Can it be any game aside Pokemon and can it be a moment event if it's part of the storyline?
...Claus's death. The moment were Hinawa tells him to go with her because he is "exhausted" is just... )': This is from Mother 3 BTW.

My most depressing moment was when my friend's little brother reset my fire red game which had all my good stuff. It was horrible to have to start all the way over. :(

TheOtterBoy said:
Can it be any game aside Pokemon and can it be a moment event if it's part of the storyline?
...Claus's death. The moment were Hinawa tells him to go with her because he is "exhausted" is just... )': This is from Mother 3 BTW.
going to have to second the ending of Mother 3.

When a shiny Pidgey ran from me in the Safari Zone before I could catch it in SS. Also the fact that Force Unleashed 2 was not only made, but made poorly.

Zorua said:
A huge majority of the Halo ODST/Halo Reach storyline

Remember Reach.

I haven't played a majority of sad/depressing games lately, but the endings to Bioshock 1 and 2 got some tears from me, even though I got the good endings. Mordin's death scene in ME3 also was pretty bad for me, lol.

Sergeant Johnson's fate in Halo 3. :(
Reading one of the books released earlier this year made it even more sad with a certain revelation regarding that lightbulb...

Back