Most effictive lost zone engine?

What is the most effective lost zone engine

• 1. Giratina + Luxcay LV X Bright Look key set up cards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Replace all your giratina ideas with Gengar. As long as the prime is active all pokemon KOed by damage are sent to the lost zone. Add the LvX and its just like giratina but for 1 less energy and more opptions.

Porygon Z.0 said:
Replace all your giratina ideas with Gengar. As long as the prime is active all pokemon KOed by damage are sent to the lost zone. Add the LvX and its just like giratina but for 1 less energy and more opptions.

Great idea but I can't get the LV X and the prime isn't out, and I don't have much money to get cards right now. I have to work with what I have.

StealthAngel667 said:
Gengar Prime + a few Energies + Omastar MD + The stupid Lost Zone stadium = haha you win.
Seriously, they made this game way, way too easy. Against SP Pokes, you don't even need Omastar: they'll keep some in hand anyway since they play more than they can fit on the bench.

Only 2 problems, Dialga G and Spiritomb AR. Get off Keystone Seal and they can't play Helix Fossil to evolve into Omantye and into Omastar. Omastar MD will have probably already rotated out along with the DP sets by the time the Lost-Link cards are printed in English.

Thus Palkia G Lv. X is the obvious choice due to Lost Cyclone, plus it's not as slow of a Lost Zone Engine as Giratina Lv. X whose attack is expensive to get off though Weavile SW would help it along with DCE it might be out of the format by then as well.

I've built a theory deck around this idea, it has Gengar Prime and Gengar Lv. X, Absol G Lv. X, poketurns, etc. Even Palkia G Lv. X would be a good tech for lost zone. Drop the stadium on your turn, even if you have 6+ in your lost zone and declare a win.

Back