Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Shiftry is never used, but his ability could have made a rockin' rogue deck (his old D/P ability changed all coin flips you opponent makes to tails if Shiftry is active, right?)

I personally think now that Spearow and Fearow are extremely forgotten. They have terrible stats, are essentially useless unless you got nothing else and your rival got the Grass starter, and don't look the best either.

Barboach isnt common at all in the video games well in the older ones yes. You hafe exsport a barboach from a diamond and peral game to get it on black and white.

thepliskin5005 said:
Barboach isnt common at all in the video games well in the older ones yes. You hafe exsport a barboach from a diamond and peral game to get it on black and white.

You have to do that with around 200 or so Pokemon...and he is quite common in Hoenn and somewhat in Sinnoh.

Sorry to say, but I think sudowoodo is pretty forgotten. Brock had one in the TV series, but other than that, no massive appearances. Sorry, you're avvy reminded me of that.

supergamerfreak said:
Sorry to say, but I think sudowoodo is pretty forgotten. Brock had one in the TV series, but other than that, no massive appearances. Sorry, you're avvy reminded me of that.

Except for the fact it is a roadblock in Silver, Gold, Chrystal, HG, and SS, making it one of the few non-legendaries with an overworld sprite. Its not very forgotten. Also, Paras and Parasect are known for having a 5 times weakness to fire, being the only Pokemon to which that applies. They are also one of the few Pokemon who can learn Spore. I disagree with Quilfish because it is a Swift Swimmer, has Explosion and Toxic Spikes, and as such is decent in the VG on a rain team, even if it is inferior to some other stuff.

Yeah, I'd say it being a major obstacle in a recent game (a remake, but it was incredibly popular anyway) exempts it from being forgotten.

I know someone whose favorite Pokémon is Barboach. He has every kind of Barboach card printed.

ComaCalm said:
I think of the originals, Paras and Parasect are probably not too well remembered!
Move Tutor in FR/LG. Drove me crazy.

I am extremely glad that Dunsparce has been mentioned many times in this thread :3 Most stupidly designed Pokemon ever.

Lumineon, anyone?

I know it's 5th gen but Alomomola deserves to be forgotten.

ComaCalm said:
I think of the originals, Paras and Parasect are probably not too well remembered!

What Zyflair said, and they have a really distinct cry; how can they be forgotten?

supergamerfreak said:

Water can D: first played Silver when I was nine, got stuck for a few days because I didn't know what to do with that idiotic tree.

I'd say any non-evolving Basic Pokemon with uninteresting stats/movepool tends to be forgotten. Hence the frequent mention of Dunsparce, Qwilfish, etc.

^whats a quilfsh???lololol jkjkj

what about some of the middle evolutions such as warturtle (gross) ivysaur, or even corpfish and crawdunt but IMO a pretty forgotten pokemon and im glad is prinplup-i honestly think its the dumbest looking thing in the world.... and i watched the anime a couple times and it even sounds dumb....

So many people already thought of Chingling, which rules it out:

Juliacoolo said:
Remoraid, Swalot, Snorunt, Chingling, and phione are often forgotten IMO.
Hyperion64 said:
Chingling. Also, lileep.
Hyperion64 said:
The reason that chingling forgotten is probably because it only appeared once in the anime.
Yoshidude10 said:
... whereas Chingling has an evo that can be remembered(its a bell, not that hard to remember)

No one remembers Stantler, Chingling, Quilfish, and (for me) Rhyhorn.

Now maybe, if they got evolutions next generation, they would become more popular, what do you guys think?

Maybe an evolution for Kanghaskhan or Dunsparce, or even Tauros and Miltank, would make them a little more well known. I mean in the 6th Generation. Some pokemon i really forget are Shellos, Gastrodon, and Kecleon. Absol seems a little forgotten, too.

Because I haven't playing Pokemon lately, I've forgotten... the name of the avatar pokemon I have... I remembered it. It's Jolteon. I also confused Swablu with Swellow. xD I have a bad memory...

There aren't many, it would probably be middle/stage 1 evos. Stantler would be, but Marriland used one as a vital strategy in his hg/ss playthrough. Stantler appears through normal means in B/W aswell :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back