Most Memorable Gaming Moment?

*Bro Fist*

Unicorn Rider
What is your most memorable gaming moment in your life? Mine would have to be unlocking the platinum trophy for Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. It can be any system, and decade, any game. What is YOUR most memorable gaming moment?

Beating a Touhou game (Ten Desires) on Medium difficulty.

I celebrated for a whole week.

the final boss and ending sequence from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Ganondorf boss fight, escaping from the collapsing tower, final boss fight against a gigantic Ganon, and Zelda's goodbye.

Defeating Zoma on Dragon Warrior III on GBC.
I felt so alive. Killing all those Metabbles, just to show that guy who's boss, and being chased by epic fight music all the way to the end...

...Sweet, sweet victory.

The battle against the Titan Dweevil in Pikmin 2.
Yah, it was a pretty fun fight, and I loved the music that plays when he uses a certain weapon.
It felt great...And I only got 10 Pikmin deaths. (Not in that fight, in the whole run)

Oh, and finally finishing Mother 3. I got all 3 Mystical Weapons. : D

Dying at the tower in Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness. So sad ;-;
No not literally DYING but dying as part of the storyline.

Finally finishing I Wanna Be They Guy on hard difficulty, secret items and all. Best game ever and highly recommend it. Now I'm onto I wanna be the guy gaiden, I wanna kill the guy, I wanna be the fangame, and I wanna be the boshy. What can I say, I like how the games work

LASOing (Legendary All Skulls On) the last level of Halo: Reach. Took my brother and I five hours, and our death count hit over 500. We couldn't believe that we were actually able to do it and spent the rest of the day celebrating.

If any of you are Halo fans and want to see all the juicy details of our endeavor, go here: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=792348150&player=Blah237

One Approved said:
Beating Red on Pokemon Silver

...Anyone?...Anyone?

I unfortunately have to say I gave up on that challenge. I finally beat him in HeartGold, but in the original Silver, I gave up after my 30th try.

I beat him on my 1st try in Silver. I was using so under leveled pokemon and I was SO lucky to beat him.
But my Typhlosion and I think Lugia pulled through. It was a very very happy day :p

I didnt even know Red was in the game until a year or so ago. I didnt even know you could go to Kanto. Curse me and my six year old button mashing...

Dude I beat red on my first try. Lugia and feraligatr were ultimate. Gave feraligatr iron tail, icy wind, surf, and something else. Lugia had zap cannon, hydro pump, psychic, and some others. Easily beat him

Back