Most Valuable and Least Valuable Cards from “Stellar Miracle!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Stellar Miracle released in Japan yesterday!
I’ve gathered the average card prices from Mercari, a popular auction website. These prices give us a clue of the initial interest in these cards. These are the most valuable cards in the set:

#131 Lacey
Lacey (SIR): 13,000 – 15,000 yen ($83 – $96)
Terapagos ex (SIR): 8,000 – 9,000 yen ($51 – 57)
Briar (SIR): 4,000 – 5,000 yen  ($25 – $32)
Lacey (UR): 3,000 – 4,000 yen ($19 – $25)
Area Zero Underdepths (HR): 3,000 – 3,500 yen ($19 – $22)
Hydrapple ex (SIR): 3,000 – 3,500 yen ($19 – $22)
Terapagos ex (HR): 2,500 – 3,000 yen ($16 – $19)
Bravery Charm (HR): 2,500 – 3,000 yen ($16 – $19)
Galvantula ex (SIR): 2,500 – 3,000 yen ($16 – $19)...

Continue reading...

It’s wild that their prices are basically set day of release to where ours evens out like a month after release - we def have EX going for wayyy more than 1-2$ a week or 3 out from release day even - I think even the double rare teal mask ogre is still like 5-10$
i think it just speaks to the pull rates to TWM honestly and how playable ogerpon is. but it is kinda wild that it’s still floating around $8

Briar (UR) barely made the top 10! Advantage, me. That killer curve, RRRRR-RRAAAHHH mamacita!!!

It's always the SIR with a female in the background to make millions of money.

Although I wouldn't mind having that Lacey

How dare they, Orthworm and Kofu are 2 things I would kill everyone for. I would overthrow a small-to-medium size country for them
Ikr! When I saw the image of Orthworm on the front of the article I thought it was going to be one of the most expensive!!!…

Wow, Lacey didn't even break $100... I would've thought she'd do it! Love seeing the entire BBE4 being represented, though, it's a gorgeous card!
Do note that the prices are in Yen, and Yen has had terrible exchange rates to USD as of recent. It's still a lot of money for the Japanese residents, and if this card was released, say, 4-5 months ago and had the same price, it breaks the $100 threshold.

If terapagos ex is playable , I bet it’s number one card in the US set by a long shot. This is the kinda card I might actually pre order cus I can see it shooting wayyyy up after release . It’s a small set, but even if they keep it same pull rates as twilight masquerade that terapagos still will be 1/400-500 packs. I feel like it’s initially going to be overshadowed by the bulbasaur and squirtle so maybe it will start low and grow .

Bought the SAR & AR Pokes on release day. Trainer cards don’t excite me. Another set I’ll skip on the us release.

Not terrible or anything but when i can get everything I want from the set for >$200, no needs to buy English BBs

Back