Most Wanted Cards?

What are the most wanted cards in the format?

• Pokemon Communication

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Pokemon Collector

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Jumpluff

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Rare Candy

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Kingdra Prime

• Luxray X

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Luxray GL

• Gengar

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Sableye

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • SP Stuff

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

PolarJace

VGC Beginnings!
so i think I post this thread way to often but as a new set is coming up i want to see what is and will hopefully be the most wanted cards.

Please list things other than:
Luxray X(i know its wanted a ton)

How about EARL (Entei and Raikou Legend) It is a fast growing card and is becoming more and more noticed.

Charizard EX and Charizard Base set, ah... good times :)

But seriously, Luxray X

ERL
Luxray GL LV.X
Poke Turn
Cyrus's Conspiracy
Dialga G LV.X
Garchomp C LV.X( i know it's tinned but still....)
Flygon LV.X
Leafeon LV.X
Uxie LV.X
Uxie LA
Azelf LA
Pokemon Communication
From the next set
Eeveelutions
Scizor Prime
T/S/S

^
yep i guess i did miss one, also i guess jumpluff can still be on there but it's going downhill rather steadily..

Rayquaza *
More Eeveelutions
Lions
Shaymins (esp. Landmin & Skymin Lv.X's (non tin/promo)).

Don't forget Cyrus's Conspiracy. Also, people don't really need Luxray GL. It's only the X that people go crazy for.

Gengar X and Luxray X are probably the most popular in the metagame. However, more and more people are playing Jumpluff or Garchomp decks as well.

wow people are just luxray crazy but i want to see it do good as people say it does i beat luxchomp decks and luxray wasnt that much of a threat my leveling down really screwed luxray up with gengar x so dont keep fooling your self people.

I swear, people are going to go nuts over Lost World and Gengar Prime. I wanna see something trump Luxray GL LV.X once and for all, because he's taken the limelight from Espeon for himself.

I think Jumpluff is up there, and so are the staples for SP decks...you know, to go with Luxray. -__-

I think without a doubt that Uxie Lv. X belongs on this list. Also Dialga G Lv. X IF they actually release the Gengar Prime In North America which most people are debating will not happen.

Shoyru1444 said:
Gengar X isn't that wanted.

With the edition of Gengar Prime more and more people are seeking it out before its value goes up. As soon as Gengar prime comes out in America Gengar X will be the new Luxray, that is my theory.

Vulpix Yolk said:
With the edition of Gengar Prime more and more people are seeking it out before its value goes up. As soon as Gengar prime comes out in America Gengar X will be the new Luxray, that is my theory.

Nah. The problem with luxray is that there were 10 ish lv. x's, and you only got about one X per box. So thats like one luxray per 4-5 boxes. And also most of the rest of the set was crummy. Furthermore a lot of decks needed two. Gengar X, on the other hand, was one ever other box, there was better stuff in the set, you only need one in a deck, and they aren't even that necessary in the deck. Its mainly a DGX tech.

Back