Moves that Pokémon Should Learn... But They Don't.

I'm not exactly sure; but can't a hedgehog/porcupine fire off it's needles in self-defense?

I don't think so, but I'm not entirely sure about it..
Oh and also, if Jolteon is capable of kicking via Double Kick, why can't he also punch with Thunder Punch?

I'm not exactly sure; but can't a hedgehog/porcupine fire off it's needles in self-defense?
Only Porcupines can detach their spikes.

I don't get why the Charmander line can't learn Flash. I know it's a bad move, but it doesn't make sense that Pokémon with built in lighters can't learn it.

My List:
1.The Charmander Line Up, The Squirtle Line Up, The Ekans Line Up, Pikachu, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, The Psyduck Line Up, Dewgong, Onix, Marowak (Kantonian and Alolan), Rhydon, Magmar, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Aerodactyl, The Dratini Line Up, Mewtwo, The Totodile Line Up, Pichu, The Mareep Line Up, Quagsire, Steelix, Tyranitar, Lugia, The Treecko Line Up, Breloom, Exploud, Aggron, Flygon, Seviper, Armaldo, Milotic, Huntail, Gorebyss, Salamence, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Rampardos, Garchomp, The Skorupi Line Up, Rhyperior, Yanmega, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (Both Forms), The Snivy Line Up, Scolipede, Krokorok, Krookodile, Archeops, Fraxure, Haxorus, Druddigon, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Dragalge, The Heliotipe Line Up, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Goodra (Kalos and Hisuian Form), Noivern, Yveltal, Hoopa (Unbound), The Salandit Line Up, Mimikyu, Kommo-O, Xurkitree, Guzzlord, Silicobra, The Toxel Line Up, Dracozolt, Arctovish, Duraludon, Drakloak, Dragapult, Eternatus, Skeledirge, Cyclizar, Cetitan, Dondozo, Great Tusk, Iron Thorns, Arctibax, Baxcalibur, Koraidon, Miraidon, Walking Wake, Dipplin, Archaludon, Hydrapple, and Raging Bolt can't learn Tail Slap despite those muscular and/or long tails, their tails being appropriately positioned as weapons, their tails being able to hurt their opponents without hurting themselves and some of these having Pokémon having had been mentioned to have strong tails in their biologies and/or Pokédex Entries. (Example: Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Aerodactyl and Mewtwo) (I know the name in Japan is sweep slap though the description says that the user hits the opponent with their hard tail).
2.The Tyrunt Line Up can't learn Rage despite their insane tempers and the fact that they learn outrage which is a stronger version of Rage.
3.Pichu can't Learn Discharge for some reason despite being an electric type.
4.Crabominable can't learn Crab Hammer despite both having Crab in the name.
5.1.Charizard, Blastoise, Aggron, Metagross, Reshiram and Zekrom can't Learn Stomp or Stomping Tantrum despite their strong feet.
5.2.Venusaur, Torterra, Kyurem and Aurorus can't learn Stomp despite again their strong feet.
6.Shelmet can't Learn Iron Defense or Shell Smash despite 1.Shell Smash and Shelmet having shell in their name, 2.Shelmet's shell being armored and 3.its Black & Sword Pokédex entries talking about how when attacked, it goes into hiding into its shell to protect itself.
7.The Houndour Line Up despite being dogs can't learn Dig.
8.Nidorino can't Learn Megahorn despite His Stadium, Ruby, Sapphire & Sword Dex entries & Biology talking about how his horn is sharper than a Diamond.
9.Nidoqueen and Nidoking can't Learn Poison Tail through Level Up despite having strong tails and being part poison-type
10.1.Kantonian Ponyta Line Up, Galarian Ponyta Line Up, Kantonian Tauros, Paldean Tauros, Stantler, Combusken, Blaziken, The Deerling Line Up, Zebstrika, The Skiddo Line Up, Xerneas, The Mudsdale Line Up, Stakataka, The Wooloo Line Up, The Cufant Line Up & Wyrdeer can't Learn Triple Kick even though feet or hooves they are able to kick with.
10.2.Kantonian Ponyta Line Up, Galarian Ponyta, Kantonian Tauros, Paldean Tauros (Combat & Blaze Breed) & Zebstrika can't learn Blaze Kick even Though again they have organs to kick with. Also, the Kantonian Ponyta Line Up & Paldean Tauros (Blaze Breed) are Fire Types or part fire type (in the latter's case).
10.3.Kantonian Ponyta Line Up, Galarian Ponyta Line Up, Kantonian Tauros, Paldean Tauros, Stantler, The Deerling Line Up, Zebstrika, The Skiddo Line Up, Xerneas & The Cufant Line Up can't learn Mega Kick even though again they have hooves or feet to kick with.
10.4.The Deerling Line Up, Zebstrika, The Skiddo Line Up, Xerneas, Stakataka & The Cufant Line Up can't learn Double Kick either.
11.Giratina (Both Forms) and the Jangmo-O line Up can't Learn Fire Blast or Flamethrower even though they are Dragons with typings they shouldn't stop them from having fire attacks.
12.Arctovish can't Learn Aqua Tail even though it's part Water Type and has a strong tail.
13.Throh can't Learn Close Combat for some reason even though his counterpart, Sawk, can learn it and can throw punches.
14.The Charmander Line Up, The Gabite Line Up and The Sandile Line Up can't learn Super Fang even though they have teeth.
15.Most other Psychic Types or Part Psychic Types can't Learn Psystrike.

Back