Movie 13 Zoroark Talk & Ash in the Isshu Region (Anime during BW)

No. Actually, it was revealed that there is a new female replacing Dawn and a new male replacing Brock. Most of your theory is WRONG sir.

Im sorta tired of ash... i mean, for 11 whole years of my life, ive watched ash be annoying and win EVERYTHING! He needs to go back home to Pallet Town and let Brock or Jimmy (gold) take over. Id love it if Gold came back. Its the one tie to the manga that we have.

it would be cool if brock went home and the two new people ash met up with in isshu were the two trainers who started their journey at the same time as ash
the ones who took bulbasaur and charmander as their starters

or even if he met just one of them that would be cool

runeon12 said:
No. Actually, it was revealed that there is a new female replacing Dawn and a new male replacing Brock. Most of your theory is WRONG sir.

I don't think they ever said someone was REPLACING Brock. Just that Brock wasn't there when they shot the first 4 episodes. I think he IS getting the boot, but we don't know if the shadowed figure with Iris is going to replace him.

Hell, I wouldn't even bet that the figure with Iris is MALE. Zoey's looks made it confusing enough, so it very well could be a girl. And there's nothing that says the 2nd person will be traveling with Ash.

cocowoushi said:
I don't think they ever said someone was REPLACING Brock. Just that Brock wasn't there when they shot the first 4 episodes. I think he IS getting the boot, but we don't know if the shadowed figure with Iris is going to replace him.

Actually, at the end of one of the new anime episodes, it talked about that Brock would most likely be leaving.

runeon12 said:
Actually, at the end of one of the new anime episodes, it talked about that Brock would most likely be leaving.
Like I said...

I DO think Brock is leaving, but we don't know if he'll be replaced or if he'd be replaced by the other character shown with Iris.

I want Ash to get all three starters like he used to. In Diamond and pearl he got two and maybe in Black and White he might get all three. There could be a chance we might see more fifth generation pokemon in the movie.

AnimeUSA said:
Im sorta tired of ash... i mean, for 11 whole years of my life, ive watched ash be annoying and win EVERYTHING! He needs to go back home to Pallet Town and let Brock or Jimmy (gold) take over. Id love it if Gold came back. Its the one tie to the manga that we have.

Ash hasn't won everything. Especially now. Ash is basically all we've ever known. I think he should stay.

The Pink Penguin Predictions

My Do-Not-Go-And-Say-"Don't-Predict-So-And-So"-On-Me-Or-My-Torterra,-Terracotta,-Will-Stomp-You, Best Wishes! Predictions:
-The Mustache Man owns the Umbreon in the sheet.
- Ash will get Tsutaaja first like he did with Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treeko and Turtwig.
-Pokabu will be Ash's 2nd Pokemon in Best Wishes!. Apparinly, The Best Wishes! Pokabu will be hunted, or owned, by a neglent trainer, whom, when the "Neglent Trainer" releases Pokabu, Ash will catch it!
- Jessie will catch Coromori, and, in a way, release her Serviper and Yanmega.
- There WILL be contestes! (Dum, Dum, Dum!) Iris will partcipate, and therefore, win Isshu's Grand Festival. She will have a Mijumaru.
- Ash WILL finally win the Leauge! (Unless Diamond & Pearl ends with Ash winning the Sinnoh Leauge!)
- Mitchal Bay will make a GOOD movie! (He won't!)

if indeed ash wins the sinnoh league... so I guess he would not be anymore competing in the issue league...

this might confirm the rumors about the gyms not being present anymore in the pokemon black and white games :(

achernar said:
if indeed ash wins the sinnoh league... so I guess he would not be anymore competing in the issue league...

this might confirm the rumors about the gyms not being present anymore in the pokemon black and white games :(

Gym's have been confirmed. Honestly, Ash will never beat a Pokemon League championship unless A): They decide to scrap him for someone else, or B): That the region he is currently in is the last region since GF won't make anymore Pokemon games.

tyking16 said:
Gym's have been confirmed. Honestly, Ash will never beat a Pokemon League championship unless A): They decide to scrap him for someone else, or B): That the region he is currently in is the last region since GF won't make anymore Pokemon games.
Dude Ash must be really soft because he cries every time he looses. He cried when he lost every leuge battle and when he lost against Paul lol

I thinkk....

No other gen 5 pokemon will appear other than Zoroark & Zorua. Why? Because we are still in Sinnoh. I don't think any isshu pokemon will be their other than Zorua and Zoroark. Also, isn't their a pikachu short soon after? Maybe 1 will be shown then.

The Facts
Brock IS being replaced. Dawn also IS.

The story to begin with...

The girl will be on a bike through a town, and someone or something breaks it (As usual). Ash is VERY apologetic, but she isn't bothered (from the beta art and her sillhouette I get she is kinda girly and young acting). Ash fixes it, and makes friends with her.

I think the girl will get Tsutarja. And Ash will get Mijumaru. Idk, but thats what I think, expecially looking at Mijumaru's second evo (if its true) And then that other lad gets Pokabu (I think he will be studious, and Pokabu will make him more fun).

I think Ash will catch a Mamepato, and the girl a Chiramii, while the lad gets a Shimama.

I know these are VERY unlikely, but its what Ive been thinking.

s2daam said:
I thinkk....

No other gen 5 pokemon will appear other than Zoroark & Zorua. Why? Because we are still in Sinnoh. I don't think any isshu pokemon will be their other than Zorua and Zoroark. Also, isn't their a pikachu short soon after? Maybe 1 will be shown then.

The Facts
Brock IS being replaced. Dawn also IS.

The story to begin with...

The girl will be on a bike through a town, and someone or something breaks it (As usual). Ash is VERY apologetic, but she isn't bothered (from the beta art and her sillhouette I get she is kinda girly and young acting). Ash fixes it, and makes friends with her.

I think the girl will get Tsutarja. And Ash will get Mijumaru. Idk, but thats what I think, expecially looking at Mijumaru's second evo (if its true) And then that other lad gets Pokabu (I think he will be studious, and Pokabu will make him more fun).

I think Ash will catch a Mamepato, and the girl a Chiramii, while the lad gets a Shimama.

I know these are VERY unlikely, but its what Ive been thinking.

We were still in Hoenn when they showed us Munchlax in Destiny Deoxys, They showed us Lucario, Bonsly, Mime jr., Manaphy, Buizel, chatot, and Mantyke while we were still in kanto, before DP even come out.

MORE PREDICTIONS

- When a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remake is released, At least one main charater(s) will get Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip.
- The other character, the Mustached Man, will be Professer Argargi's wife!
Chiramii/Umbreon.
- The starters Ash gets evolves into their final forms. (Usually between the end of the begining and the begining of the end of Best Wishes!!)
- As for the 'Iris is a Best Wishes! coronator' theiry, she will get a Munna and a Chiramii, but when the Munna evolves into Drowzee, she trades with Ash.
-Ash will get Mamepato, and Shimama. He will also bring along others from previous seasons!

RE: MORE PREDICTIONS

JetpackPercy said:
- When a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remake is released, At least one main charater(s) will get Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip.
- The other character, the Mustached Man, will be Professer Argargi's wife!
Chiramii/Umbreon.
- The starters Ash gets evolves into their final forms. (Usually between the end of the begining and the begining of the end of Best Wishes!!)
- As for the 'Iris is a Best Wishes! coronator' theiry, she will get a Munna and a Chiramii, but when the Munna evolves into Drowzee, she trades with Ash.
-Ash will get Mamepato, and Shimama. He will also bring along others from previous seasons!

I see some things wrong with what you said. One, how can the moustached man be someone's wife?

Two, Munna hasn't been confirmed as Drowzee's prevo.

Three: Why would Ash get a second electric type? Granted, he did have Bulbasaur and Bayleef throughout Johto, but him having two pokemon of the same types hasn't been since.

No Pokemon will show up in the 13th movie. Wait, I mean no new pokemon will show up, other than Zoroark. ash will, and always will be in the anime, as the enitire storyline is based on him. That's that.

On the fourth trailer of The 13th movie, a guy kinda shows the new bat pokemon that was leaked a few days ago. That bat looking pokemon, I don't recall it's name, that was between jessie and ash's new female partner. It just shows the shadow but I can still see it. 
I think I just discovered this, unless someone else did. But I doubt it.   

ErnieTrap said:
On the fourth trailer of The 13th movie, a guy kinda shows the new bat pokemon that was leaked a few days ago. That bat looking pokemon, I don't recall it's name, that was between jessie and ash's new female partner. It just shows the shadow but I can still see it. 
I think I just discovered this, unless someone else did. But I doubt it.   
my bad I forgot to mention it on the guys baseball cap. Just before the sing part starts.

RE: MORE PREDICTIONS

tyking16 said:
I see some things wrong with what you said. One, how can the moustached man be someone's wife?

Two, Munna hasn't been confirmed as Drowzee's prevo.

Three: Why would Ash get a second electric type? Granted, he did have Bulbasaur and Bayleef throughout Johto, but him having two pokemon of the same types hasn't been since.
1. I don't know. Now, I've been thinking, the man may be the bad guy of Best Wishes!!

2. Munna is the Dream Eater Pokemon, and it has Synchronize and Forewarn.
Drowzee can learn Dream Eater, has Insommia and Forewarn! Munna also has this little nose and a little thing.

3. Shimama has Motor Drive. Think of the combo! Pikachu shocks Shimama,
the EleZebra has a chance!

Back