Movie 17 Teaser Summaries [2/15]

Oh well, that gave much information about the movie. I want to see how they get to Xerneas.

Huh, I thought for sure none of the event legends would appear until the next movie. Guess I was wrong again. Unexpected to see how Diancie connects to Xerneas and Yveltal, but it still sounds good. From what I read, sounds as though Diancie will be able to talk. I'm a little unsure on Xerneas and Yveltal, but I'm hoping they will.

With them cramming 3 legendary pokemon into this movie,I feel like there is only going to be like 2 movies. They'll probably just shove Hoopa into a mini movie, like they did with Meloetta.

KiKi said:
With them cramming 3 legendary pokemon into this movie,I feel like there is only going to be like 2 movies. They'll probably just shove Hoopa into a mini movie, like they did with Meloetta.

Been a while since I've been on, but anyways isn't there technically 4 legendaries in this movie (Mewtwo's going to appear in this 1 with both of it's MEs, although it's hard to tell if they're the same Mewtwo or 2 separate 1s?)

SuperHyperKirliafan89 said:
KiKi said:

Been a while since I've been on, but anyways isn't there technically 4 legendaries in this movie (Mewtwo's going to appear in this 1 with both of it's MEs, although it's hard to tell if they're the same Mewtwo or 2 separate 1s?)
You'd be correct.

KiKi said:

Since when was Mewtwo supposed to be in this movie?

That Poster... Why is Ash so horrified? Is he secretly scared of Diamonds?! :O

So Ash and co. take a wrong turn and end up finding Yveltal? Hmm... I hope this isn't another short, rushed Movie.

Momaster12 said:

Since when was Mewtwo supposed to be in this movie?

There's a poster with 12 mega evolutions on it and the movies logo. Among those 12 is both Mega Mewtwos :)

I'm hoping original Mewtwo comes back with his deep, epic voice and turns into Mega Mewtwo X while the new girl Mewtwo becomes Y.

Ash looks super awkward on the poster, maybe he's afraid of fairy pokemon? I just hope the event will be wi-fi cause people are tired of giving me rides and no one lets me drive even though I have my permit cause I allegedly have "road rage". Diancie personality-wise, will probably be mischievous or haughty/spoiled.

Urgh.. I'm really behind with the movies... I haven't even seen the one with Genesect yet.. But I want to soo bad!
But no cinema's in here show the Pokémon movies and I hate downloading..

Back