Movie 8 is released to the US on Sep. 19

DJ 9-Volt

Premier DJ in Hoenn
Believe it or not that is 5 days after by b-day, and my dad is going to let me preorder it from pokemoncenter.com

4536_400_preorder.jpg

Can't wait for my B-Day

If it is in the wrong forum plz have a mod or an admin move it

thanx

Do you think they'll do what they did with Destiny Deoxys, where they played it on some other channel a week or two before it came out?

[ChanseyMaster]

RE:  Movie 8 is released to the US on Sep. 19

ChanseyMaster said:
Do you think they'll do what they did with Destiny Deoxys, where they played it on some other channel a week or two before it came out?

[ChanseyMaster]

I dunno they might, My guess is they will

darthmew said:
Cool im gonna either watch it or buy it.

why wait and buy it after it is released to the masses, when you can pre-order from pokemoncenter.com and not only be one of the first ones to get the movie but also get a free toy with it as well.

:D trust me you will end up paying 20 dollars even after is it released to the masses

I can't wait to see the movie and I think it will be good so if you think destiny deoxys was good then I thinkwe will like this one too.:)

xxashxx said:
I can't wait to see the movie and I think it will be good so if you think destiny deoxys was good then I thinkwe will like this one too.:)

More true words never sounded so good

O yea

a FREE Chummie!!! HOORAY! j/k but it is cool :p

OK, cool. I might try something to get it soon. i dunno, but cool.

Arcanine out.

OMG, your B-day is one day later then mine
...couldn't that be a mew, well, I was thinking of pre-ordering it for my B-day, but now I'm going to pre-order D/P, only a few weeks later

DJ 9-Volt said:
xxashxx said:

More true words never sounded so good

O yea

Thanks for the compliment.:)

Back