Movie about PokeBeach!!!

RE:  Movie about PokeBeach!!!

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the STUPIDEST idea I have ever heard. Who ever heard of making a movie about a website? What would the plot be? WPM climbing to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro to find the next update? A tragedy about someone in the Trading Corner getting their cards ripped off them? A young star rising out of the deck garage and becoming the world champion? Please do NOT do this. Spend your time doing something normal, like washing a car or something.
Lol, I kinda liked that update-thing idea. :p
WPM trying to get the next updates while fighting off evil noobs who joined the forum to destroy it. Yay!

And it can be called.... N00bish Attempt! Yay!

...But seriously, you shouldn't ruin other people's fun like that! It's a great idea and I would love to see it finished.

Yeah that is pretty funny and he is a cool joker too.:)

EDIT We would not have poke beach without WPM.:)

SORRY GUYS! As CASCADE's not helping, no movie! I'm really sorry but to make up for it, I'm planning something really cool (a surprise!). Keep a lookout for it in the Fan Creations forum!!

Cerium 2006 said:
Hi guys! I'm making a movie on PokeBeach and the forums. It will be 3D but some parts will be in PLASTIC-MATION, a new animation skill in whih the figures look like plastic dolls. W.P.M goes around as a Blastioise, me as a Ditto, Cascade Gonpory as a Shadow Lugia and Fangking Omega as the Pokemon he uses for his avatar! It will be in two parts;

PART ONE - PokeBeach
PART TWO - PokeBeach Forums

Other members from the forums in the movie will be:

Bloo Master (PokeFan4000) as Bloo, Cute-Mew as a Mew (duh!), Joshua the Shadow Lugia as Cascade's friend, who is also a Shadow Lugia. ShadowSong as a Jolteon, bass_forte as a Suicune, Jade as a little flying Jade (minor character) :), darkrayquaza as a Dark Rayquaza and xxashxx as an Ash-type boy. Other members will be given random Pokemon to be represented.

Screenshot: PART TWO TITLE SCREEN...
ahh man.  i wanted to be an Arcanine * pouts*

should be cool though, just hope i'm in there.

Edit: Aww man, Cascade how could you. no PB movie *crys*

Arcnanine out.

Oh well we can still hope for one.:)

No movie? Crap. But I have an idea. Some other people (I could help) can take Cascade's place! Those people could help with the movie!

Aw man, I just though of a good plotline. Pokébeach get's it's interior end blown up by the all powerful Pokégym! j/k

Anyways, there's always fanfiction!

Back