MPM's Shop Of Everything!!!! 100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!!Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page

Action said:
thanks man, that is awesome

what can i say? thanks a lot for the request. just post when u get ur bro's and g/f's. btw, i can't belive that someone found a girlfriend who likes pokemon. u r one lucky sob, i commend you.

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!!Now Hiring in certain feilds of creations!  See page

hey mpm why dont i make a banner for your shop right?so you could advertise it, Here's a banner i made for the shop

untitledxt6.png

boracay_jason said:
hey mpm why dont i make a banner for your shop right?so you could advertise it, Here's a banner i made for the shop

untitledxt6.png

very nice!:D p/m me the link so i can pu tit in my sig (if i can find room!) anyway, thanks!

i no that i've kinda not been too active on pokebeach lately, and i'm sorry. if i promised anyone a trainer card and/or a remake of their trainer card, please remind me by posting it again, because if i did, i forgot, sorry.

bump.

untitled.gif

My newest and first invention "the trainer monster"
if anyone wants me to make some of this please request like this:

Form of TM:
Trainer:
Parts:
Background: (not necessary)
Size:
Words: (not necessary)

nowTHAT'S what i call inovative. what that means is....well...it means....okay, i have no clue, but i like the "trainer monsters".
and, i think no one else does those, so let it be known! MPM's shop no doing TRAINER MONSTERS by none other than borcay_jason!

boracay_jason said:

Please don't bump any Threads. Give the people time to make their requests. Posting posts that ask people for requests is plain spam and showing a really obvious sign of an impatient side.

Anyway, I'm just here to say that you shouldn't make a poll about who's shop is better. By doing that, it doesn't only indirectly mocks/teases the person/owner of the shop(LV), but it also mocks the people who work under her. Please remove the poll for everyone's sake. Comparism is bad, because some people may like LV's Shop and some may like yours, so, isn't it fair?

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!

so, here's the deal:
i cannot remove the poll almaldoEX, sorry. the best i can do is say to ignore it. IF ANYONE REPLIES TO THIS POLL AFTER THIS POINT ONWARD, I WILL REPORT YOU, UNDERSTAND???!??? good. my apoligies to LV, armaldo, and the rest of thier shop

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!

There. The poll is gone now.

Do not EVER create a poll of that nature again, it speaks only hate and contempt.

Thank you.

can you (MPM) make me a trainer's card?

Name: Pro2go
Pokemon: Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Blaziken, Gengar, Ampharos
Badges: Battle Frontiers
Description: Green hat, I(love)NY shirt, young, blue trousers, brown shoes and is holding a Gastly.

thks anyway.

He will be doing it so pleae be patient:by the way is your description the trainer's clothes?
cause it seems impossible to get a trainer like that but i dont know with MPM maybe he could find 1

at first, i was all, "WTF????  who does this kid think i am?  i'm a trainer card maker, not a miracle worker!  then, i realizaed it wasnt all that hard, and i added a bit of my personal touch.

here it is:

Pro2Go.jpg

and the link:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/dickandjake/Pro2Go.jpg

being from new york, i couldnt help myself in taking on this challenge. enjoy!

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!Now taking reques

MPM's newest creation!!!! custom trainer card backrounds!!!

it is as simple as this:

when requesting, tell me what pokemon card u'd like me to use and what set it is from. i will then use that card's picture as the backround for your trainer card! here is an example:

Vaporeontemplate.jpg

request away!!!

RE: MPM's Trainer Card Shop!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!Now taking reques

hey MPM i suggest that why wont you change the name of the shop cause they may think that we only do Trainer Cards and not banners.Just a sugggestion

RE: MPM's Shop Of Everything!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!

ummm can i have a trainer card please?

RE: MPM's Shop Of Everything!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!

charizards friend said:
ummm can i have a trainer card please?

yeah, of course, that is my specialty. but one problem, WHAT DO YOU WANT ON IT?? the trainer card request form is on the first post, so check it out.

heres one!
trainer sprite: spencer
name: eldon
pokemons:
pikachu
mew
diaruga(the diamond legendary)
rucario(pre-evolved of lucario)
snorlax(shiny)
latios
badges:hoenn
OH YEA and latios at my side!
personal quote:i don't want to brag but I RULE!

background:rocck terrain

ok can i have:
charizard
blaziken
rayquaza
regice
buuburn
snorlax

can the name be harry?oh and the background,if you could put a charizard as the background i would love it,if you cant i will just have a red or orange background(any of the 2)

yes, there is a delay until after monday on everything. as to charizard's friend, you did request a while ago, but simply said u wanted a trainer card, and u only gave me ur info this morning, so please dont p/m me again. its hard to believe, but i have a life outside of pokemon. *EVERYONE GASPS!!!!* sorry, but thats the way it is. i will try to get up any requests tomorrow afternoon or evening, because, like i said, i have a life, and i'm not getting home until tomorrow moring. thank you and goodbye!!!

Back