• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

mr.619's thread. NEED YANMEGA PRIMES/DONPHAN PRIMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: mr.619's thread. [N] RH Sp stuff

I would trade the mew than the zone because I also want to make a zone deck.

RE: mr.619's thread. [N] RH Sp stuff

plz cml for your

vaperoen ex
jolteon ex
feraligatr ex
magnanium ex
typhlosion ex

RE: mr.619's thread. [N] 2 REGIGIGAS DRAG OFF PROMO'S RIGHT AWAY!! HELP ME OUT!!

I have two drag off gigases. Can you check my wants, and do you have bulk cards/$$$?

RE: mr.619's thread. [N] 2 REGIGIGAS DRAG OFF PROMO'S RIGHT AWAY!! HELP ME OUT!!

I have a DP Drag Off, but its creased down the left middlish, i have pictures, and it should still be playable. Please respond if you are interested

@Noobmuffin; I have Machamp Prime, Scizor Prime, a Smeargle UD, and RH Gyarados SF. I don't have any bulk cards to trade tho or money.

Darkvoid; Can I see pictures please?

sam0238g.jpg

sam0269c.jpg

sam0268.jpg

sam0240l.jpg

What of those would you do for one of them?

@Dark; yeah, I guess I'm interested. I don't value that one all to high though, do to the damage. LMK!

Noobmuffin; I'm not sure what you value them at haha. Any chance you can make first offer? If not, I guess I can try.

Take it you wouldn't do the two prime for it?

If you could find something small on my thread that you'd like as well, I'd like to get the Smeargle too.

Idk if you consider RH judge small or not, but if you don't, can I get a Let Loose giratina?

@ Mr.16

I, and the other people i've tried to trade it to, value it at 12-15, considering a good condition one is like 20-25

Do you have any:

Umbreon UD/COL
Honchkrow SV

Otherwise, I like:

Judge (Do you have 1 rev)
Yanmega Prime 1-2

LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back