Wi-Fi Trades Mr. Meep's My Player Thread! LOTS OF SHINIES!

Mr.meep said:
  • Shiny Mudkip (cloned)
  • Shiny Mightyena (cloned)
  • Shiny Gyarados (cloned, nicknamed "GOLDY")
  • Plenty of other shinies (PM me for a list).
  • If you want a specific non-shiny Pokémon, I can probably breed it for you. Feel free to ask!
interested in it. wanna trade for a lv.84 ditto (adamant nature)

Nature of shiny Mudkip? Did you get it yourself?

Anyway, I'm interested in it. Trade one of the Adamant Dittos in my thread for it? (Both of them are double flawless, in different stats though).

Wichu said:
Nature of shiny Mudkip? Did you get it yourself?

Anyway, I'm interested in it. Trade one of the Adamant Dittos in my thread for it? (Both of them are double flawless, in different stats though).

Hasty Nature, came off the GTS, appears to be legit. I'll consider trading for one of those Dittos.

Pkmmaster24 said:
What will you trade for it! Do you usually do shiny for shiny?

Yes, I will trade shiny for shiny. What shinies do you have? BTW, if you have a timid Azelf, I'll give you two shinies for it.

darkrai1246 said:
Mr.meep said:
  • Shiny Mudkip (cloned)
  • Shiny Mightyena (cloned)
  • Shiny Gyarados (cloned, nicknamed "GOLDY")
  • Plenty of other shinies (PM me for a list).
  • If you want a specific non-shiny Pokémon, I can probably breed it for you. Feel free to ask!
interested in it. wanna trade for a lv.84 ditto (adamant nature)

Mr. Meep said:
Pkmmaster24 said:

Yes, I will trade shiny for shiny. What shinies do you have? BTW, if you have a timid Azelf, I'll give you two shinies for it.

I Do have A timid Azelf but i dont know if i wanna trade it! i might though! do you have a shiny Lucario? What other shinies do you Have?

Pkmmaster24 said:
Mr. Meep said:
Pkmmaster24 said:

I Do have A timid Azelf but I don't know if I wanna trade it! I might though! do you have a shiny Lucario? What other shinies do you Have?

I have an EV trained, Level 100 shiny Lucario, but I don't really want to trade it. I'll try GTS-cloning it if you REALLY want it, and I'll PM you my list of shinies.

GM: The Gyarados has a Brave nature. It's NOT untouched (it has some EVs, I got it from a friend), but I ran it through an IV test anyway (assuming its IVs in each stat were 5). Its IVs (which are not 100% accurate) are: 7/19/8/18/4/18.

Renzo: You say you want a Bold Eevee on your thread. I think I have one (I have a ton of Eevees). All my Eevees are in My Pokémon Ranch. I'll go check for one that meets your requirements.
UPDATE: I have a bold, untouched, legit Eevee! It's nicknamed, but I'm the OT, so I can change its name. Interested?

so do you want the tm's that you require or you have already obtained them, if so could you tell me.
thanks

I still want the TMs, but I'm currently negotiating an offer for them with Renzo. If that doesn't fall through, though, I'll still need them.

Back