• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MTC(Mewtwo,tornadus,celebi)

Zangosse

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 10
3 Mewtwo
3 Tornadus
4 Celebi

T/S/S 44
4 Professor Juniper
3 Professor Oaks New Theory
3 Sages training
3 Skyarrow bridge
4 Dual ball
2 Eviolite
1 Super rod
4 Pokemon Catcher
2 Cilan
4 Junk arm
1 Exp Share
1 Pokemon Collector
2 Switch
2 SSU

Energy 16
10 Grass
4 DCE

Any comments anyone? I was thinking about putting
In ssu's but i dont know what to take out.

-2 Prism
-1 Grass
-1 Exp Share
-1 Pokemon Collector
-2 Cilan

+2 Eviolite
+4 Pokemon Catcher
+1 PONT/Sage's (your choice)

I would drop experience share and add fisherman late game since it can't be trainer locked and why do you need prism for? Is it for Mewtwo's second attack? 14 energy is all you really need so take out the prisms and add 2 ssu.

-1 collector
-2 cilan
-2 professor juniper
-3 sage's (I think that N would be a better choice in this situation)

+3 ssu
+3 N
+1 shaymin
+1 terrakion/shaymin EX

I think that should work, though I might have forgotten some things. Hope I helped.

i am already 4 pokemon catcher Flygon999 so i dont why you are saying to add 4 pokemon catcher. k klowners the prisms are for the Mewtwo's second attack but i dont really use them so ill take them out for the ssu's as for the exp share for the fisherman's i dont know ill think about that one. Jirachi why do u think N is better? thanks for all the suggestions guy and i am open to more too. do u guys think 4 collectors would be better then 4 dual ball?

Because N doesn't discard and you can refresh your hand. Most MTC decks run 4 dual ball so maybe the dual ball would be better. I think.

Back