Wi-Fi Trades MUCKSTER "My Player Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I know this is both reviving a thread and double posting but I think that is ok as long as posting continues in that thread... right?

Well either way I just completely fixed the front page (I think) so let the trades flow! Im really looking for dittos with 31s and expecially I need one that is Timid and 31 in speed

I'll trade you a Ditto for your Gengar?

Ditto - Adamant
25/3/31/26/3/31

Ditto - Adamant
31/13/31/5/30/28

Ditto - Lax
14/31/3/31/30/30

CML for:
Eevees (Impish)
23/7/30/20/31/31
Wish/Fake Tears/Yawn/Curse
(Have Umbys with mean look and Eevees w/ Baton Pass

Gengar (Timid)
4/0/0/252/0/252

Infernape (Jolly)[Phys Sweep]
28/31/0/18/30/31
4/252/0/0/0/252

Hey, your Eevees sound amazing, I'd like to get one or more if you can clone them =]
From your wants I can provide you with lots of items.
TMs (TM13 specifically)
Damp Rock
Evolution Stones
A bajillion plates
etc.
I also have 2nd and 3rd generation starters. (Most of them)
Finally, I have a lucky egg. I don't want to get rid of it, but if you're willing to clone it for yourself and trade it back to me, then I'll send it to you =]

Let me know if we can work something out.
Tradelist is in my sig, with contact info.

Thanks!

Ok guys Im sorry alot of my wants are no longer wants anymore Im going to go into my thread and update it for everything

Okay, well after you update let me know if you'd trade an Eevee or 235082023 to me =]
Tradelist is in my sig and what I have to offer from your wants is on the previous page.

i have a shiny golem and can give u all the tms u want. i like ur shiny victreebell, pidgeot and jolteon

Very interested in your EV trained Infernape (Physical Sweeper). Check my list to see what you want! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back