• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Muddy's New Trading Thread H: A Ton Of Stuff Cheap Pre HGSS Cards!! W: Booster Packs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Muddy's New Trading Thread H: Gengar Primes & Much More! Cheap Pre HGSS Cards!!

HI again! Can you CML for:

Feralgatr Prime x2 (1 tin)

PS. I don't have anymore Emboars. Sorry. :(

RE: Muddy's New Trading Thread H: Gengar Primes & Much More! Cheap Pre HGSS Cards!!

Please check my list for:
1-2 Steelix Prime
1x Raichu Prime
2x Sunflora HS
2x Jumpluff HS
3x Cinccino
2-3 Seeker

I don't really think I have what you're looking for, but I thought I may as well try.
Let me know, thank you. =)

Techdeck- Fail on the Emboar...
From BW, I do need a Reshiram (normal is preferred) and Reniclus.

Afro- Sorry, but I just didn't see anything that I needed. I may have new wants after league today, so I'll LYK if there is anything that I need.

Muddy68 said:
Techdeck- Fail on the Emboar...
From BW, I do need a Reshiram (normal is preferred) and Reniclus.

Afro- Sorry, but I just didn't see anything that I needed. I may have new wants after league today, so I'll LYK if there is anything that I need.
Sounds good, I'm actually going to be getting a lot of BW cards very soon.
I'm not sure what will be tradeable what won't be, but if I get something you need I'll let you know.

Ok, that sounds great! I still need pretty much everything that I already had listed...

I'm interested in your Cinccinos and rare candy's + other's off my list. CML if you have other unlisted wants.

Please CML for the Kingdra Prime.

Please CML for the Kingdra Prime.

My Reshiram, Tyranitar Prime
Your Gengar Prime

PM me if this is good! :)

Hello, would you do...

My:
Tyranitar Prime - x1
Pokemon Collector - x1

Your:
Gengar Prime - x1

Please, LMK or Counter. Thanks.

xatu- I am interested in your Magnezone Prime. I can add something else to get it because it is worth slightly more.

darksoul- I don't need the Reshiram anymore. No thanks.

Cimurph- I do like that deal. Is it possible to get your Zekrom Tin Promo too?

Muddy68 said:
xatu- I am interested in your Magnezone Prime. I can add something else to get it because it is worth slightly more.

It's actually worth about double. Would you do 2x Kingdra Primes for it?

Muddy68 said:

darksoul- I don't need the Reshiram anymore. No thanks.

Cimurph- I do like that deal. Is it possible to get your Zekrom Tin Promo too?

To add the Zekrom Promo would you do...

My:
T-Tar Prime - x1
Pokemon Collector - x1
Zekrom tin promo - x1

Your:
Gengar Prime - x1
Lost World - x1

LMK. Thanks.

P.S. If you have a RH Haunter from Triumphant I wouldn't mind getting that off of you too =X.

Sorry for not getting back, you guys.

xatu- Do you see anything else? I could do that though if you don't see anything else. PM me either way.

Cimurph- I could do that, PMed.

Please CML for

Kingdra Prime x2
Entei Raikou LEGEND Full
Entei Suicune LEGEND Full
Kyorge & Groudon LEGEND Bottom
Alph Lithograph
x3 Gengar Prime
Alph Lithograph
Luxray GL

And please list the sleeves you have

Thanks.

gary- I don't really see anything, sorry.

123wert50- Do you have any HGSS-On T/S/S for trade? If so, please post them.

If you are interested in getting rid of your Lv. Xs cheaply, I am interested in all of them (that are near mint - mint). Please check my thread for details and LMK if there is anything you are interested in. thanks! Cheryl

I see a lot of stuff that I like. Would you like me to post a list of all my LvXs that are mint/nm?

EDIT- Here is a list. Tell me what you are interested in.
Regigigas LvX (1 tin and 1 pack)
Drapion LvX
Staraptor FB LvX
Electavire FB LvX
x2 Blaziken FB LvX
Absol G LvX
Arceus LvX (2 Bodies) (1 tin 1 pack)
Salamence LvX

Are you interested in SRs as well?

Thanks for posting a list for me! I'm mainly just looking for the Lv. Xs right now, but thanks for asking about the SRs. I would gladly trade for all of those, if you found enough things that you wanted. PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

CML for your triumphant Alph Lithograph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back