Multi set limted tourney! Pairings posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeKid Brandon

PM for free stupid...
In this tournment we will be replaying the Diomond and pearl set like it would be at a prerealese. You might be asking how would you do that you will not be able to randomly give out cards. This is where it gets intreasting; you can use any card from the set that is allowed to be used for tha round.

This tournment will accept as many people who want to join and we will have 7 rounds (one for each set). You will be using all modified rules including a 40 card deck like a regular prerealse. You will schuffle the prize cards 5 and 6 back into your deck. Signup will be until march 8th and the set that you wil be making your deck will be announced on monday the 9th. you will have 3 weeks to complete your battle and if you are unable to complete your battle it will result in an auto loss unless you have a really good reason why you could not complete it.It will be a top 4 cut. All rounds are best 2 out of three.

These are the dates that each round will start:

Top cuts:
Top cuts will consist of a a set that people have voted on and pmed me so no one will know which set we will be using for top cuts.

After you join I will pm you the network and password. I will also ask you your favorite set so we can decide what will be used for top cuts.

Please follow all pokebeach rules. No cursing or flaming or any other fowl language will result in a round loss.

Most of all have fun!

List of competiors:
Pokekid brandon
zyflair
yoyofsho16
rayquaza ex
jariel
chanman45
wiseman
oyeah1988
smacktack
Daren
ESP

Pairings round 1:mysterious treasures.
pokekid brandon-yoyofsho16
zyflair-wiseman
rayquazza ex-jariel
chanman 45-oyeah1988
daren-smacktack smackttack
6294-=ESP
I will continue to let people sign up for the next 2-3 weeks. If no on signs up befor next monday than 6294 will get the win and anybody who signs up after that will get a round loss.

RE: Multi set limted tourney!

Interesting. I'll join this one.

I'm signing up. By the way, you can set how many prize cards to start with in "preferences."

I'll join. This could be fun, I've never done a redshark tournament before.

Zyflair is goin down. Now to make my deck...

RE: Multi set limted tourney! Pairings posted will take applications for the next week.

What set is it?

RE: Multi set limted tourney! Pairings posted will take applications for the next week.

According to the first post its Mysterious Treasures.

Can we only use energies from MT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back