Multi set limted tourney! Pairings posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Multi set limted tourney! Pairings posted will take applications for the next week.

I'd like to play. This seems interesting enough.

RE: Multi set limted tourney! Pairings posted will take applications for the next week.

I won vs Daren

Ya, he beat me

Updated you can use basic energies from any set. Esp you are added and you are playing 6294 who no longer hasd a bye.

Can I get the network?

Please do pre-DP sets to make this tournament so much more better. Skilled players don't care what set the cards they use are from, they care about strategies. I would love to play with any old set and try out strategies

I battled Jariel and I guess I won.
I am still confused why he/she concede in the final round.

When's my match?

When ever you can battle your oppenet.

I beat 6294 :). 1-0

ESP thrashed me. He got his prizes and I got none.

Please do pre-DP sets to make this tournament so much more better. Skilled players don't care what set the cards they use are from, they care about strategies. I would love to play with any old set and try out strategies

^^

You missed me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back