Finished Murder III: Deep, Dark Cavern: Joeypals!! Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

42 chocolate

nope
Murder III: Deep Dark Cavern
A Sequel to "Murder II: Council of Legends"

Introduction
Having been assigned with the task of leading the Murder game, Darkrai teleported to an underwater cavern. Many water Pokémon were swimming about in the cavern, and Darkrai randomly grabbed one.
“Listen,” he said, “You are the murderer. You will kill someone each night, but not before telling me who. Okay?”
“Okay, then…” the Pokémon smiled, then resumed swimming along his pals. Darkrai smiled and waited for the moment of revelation.
Hall of Fame
fortegoddx
Game
shadoworganoid
Game

Rules (Make sure you read them, I’ll be doing things a little differently then Guy :))

This game is very simple. 20 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to die. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer. A random vote will be selected among the votes.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to die, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts 3 real days, and a game night lasts two real days.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer

Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game and about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

Do NOT talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game

Do NOT edit posts

No duplicate Pokémon

So we can tell what you are talking about at the beginning of your post in
parenthesis
"IN" = In character
"OoC" = Out of character

If you break these rules once you will be given a warning, and twice you shall be modkilled!

To sign up, simply post in this thread telling me what Pokémon you would like to be (it must be a water Pokémon), and an image of it (must be smaller than 200x200. If not, it will be sized down.)

Players:
1. Crystal Hikara
resizedshinyvaporeonima.png

2. sonicyellow
deadm.png

3. Joeypals!!
resizedpiplupimage.png

4. fortegoddx
deadm.png

5. Snorchu
deadm.png

6. shadoworganoid
resizedswampertimage.png

7. Guy89
deadm.png

8. mammaluigi
resizedempoleonimage.png

9. Shoyru1444
resizedferaligatrimage.png

10. Ice Espeon
deadm.png

11. sillykyle!
resizedwooperimagel.png

12. red blastoise
deadm.png

13. Tristan
deadm.png

14. Freak :p
deadm.png

15. Nod3
Members marked with an 'X' are members of the CoG (Council of Ghosts.) Members marked with strikethrough are modkills.

Replacements:
1. helloword

RE: Murder III: Deep, Dark Cavern: Signups Open!

I'm in! Sign me up as a Vaporeon please! :D

Gimme a bit on the picture though.

VAPOREON

Vaporeon.jpg

EDIT: damnit ninjad. i regret to inform you that i will not be playing in this game (yes i am serious)

Aww, you two stole mine! Fine...
Piplup:
SSBB-piplup-02_qjgenth.jpg

Playful, no?

So sonicyellow can play, would either Crystal or sy be okay with being shiny Vaporeon? Technically, it wouldn't be a duplicate. ;P

Putting you guys on the list, will be updated in a few minutes.

Only 10 minutes and almost 33% of the spots are filled! This game is more popular than I thought! Although it will be hard, it looks like it will actually start tomorrow!

@sy & Crystal: Anything for my customers. ;D

Wait, what customers? ._.

Also, I changed my mind about the image sizes. Anything larger than 125x125 will be shrunk down to that exact size. I apologize for any distortion caused.

(Speaking of images, I'm still waiting on Crystal. ;D I'm not rushing you or anything.)

@Joey: Sorry, little chance of that happening. I'm really busy tomorrow.

dang running this game is harder than I thought...

joey - yet all of those spots were filled in the duration of 2 mins

lol 42. also thanks for being the first person to put my name correctly with no caps and or spaces on something i signed up for

D: Sorry 42. I won't be able to get you the picture today, because I'm on the Wii and, well, I can't really do much of anything to get picture URLs here. :/ Sorry, I'll try to get access to the computer tomorrow for my pic!

And awwwwwright, I'm more than ready to start this party. I was kinda like sobbing at the whole XD thing so HOPEFULLY (provided I'm not killed off Day 1 by the murderer) I'll be able to be of some help. ;0

Not too late? Then sign me up!

Don't make any jokes, but I'll be a...

images

Props to Snorchu for finding a decent picture smaller than 125x125.f

shadoworganoid said:
EDIT: Mudkip and swapmert are different.

No, I thought Swampert meant "shiny Mudkip" in Japanese. [/sarcasm] ;D

Now that I think about it, based on the ending of the last game, its easy now to just continue this game over and over.
But with a new theme each time.
Like next game could be Grass types....

OBJECTION!

Does it really matter during sign-ups? The murderer hasn't even really been decided yet.

42, I'mma be gettin' a custom pic done for originality's sake tomorrow. :B

But IMHO, what's the point of the pictures anyways? Why not just type what kind of Pokemon we are (and use different colors, if shiny applies) besides our names?

...also, just call me Maelstra in character. ;D Hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back