MUSIC!

cool

Hi.
i was wondering if anyone here has ever been accepted to any quires,bands,contests or anything else related to music. I myself am a huge fan to music and just a week ago i was accepted to advance elementary school chorus in the fairfax county. So go ahead and share your musical accomplishments.

WARNING: If anyone starts acting inmature and laughs,mocks or does anything that is inaporiate behavior toward the accomplishment that someone posted will be REPORTED

(i'm not sure if this qualifeys as what you want but i'm just going to post it any ways)
Me and my band one a local battle of the bands a while back it was pretty awesome!

ive

mudvaynefn7732 said:
(i'm not sure if this qualifeys as what you want but i'm just going to post it any ways)
Me and my band one a local battle of the bands a while back it was pretty awesome!

yep it counts! :D

im probobly the best male singer in my school ive also the best drummer in 6th grade handsdown!! Also ive done many solos for school anthems and was the snare drummer for all the army songs on memorial day.

I'm big fan of music, I am good at singing and can play the guitar, and is in a band

RE: ive

cool said:
mudvaynefn7732 said:

im probobly the best male singer in my school ive also the best drummer in 6th grade handsdown!! Also ive done many solos for school anthems and was the snare drummer for all the army songs on memorial day.
cool, i sing for my band and play bass i also love the drums.
I love making random stuff on my set.
do you have a set if so which one?

i loooove to sing, plus i am good at it! I entered in the talent show and i won first place. I had sang with my two other band peeps, "Thanks for the memories" (lol) i also play the electric guitar. My mom and dad also bought us a recording studio! This may sound farfetched but it is true!

RE: ive

mudvaynefn7732 said:
cool said:
mudvaynefn7732 said:

cool, i sing for my band and play bass i also love the drums.
I love making random stuff on my set.
do you have a set if so which one?

i have a regular set made by speed percussion.

i won 1st place in my school elementary talent show i found a bassit a guitarist and a keyboardist and we did a little remix thing of "in the air tonight" by phil collins. we tryed to do a band but the keyboardist moved and the guitatrist graduated to middle school :(

Back