Well here it is ...

Attachments

• Different version !.png
    Different version !.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 47
  • My Best ever fusion Used Garchomp scorpion thingy manaphy dialga.png
    My Best ever fusion Used Garchomp scorpion thingy manaphy dialga.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 47
It seems to be very cluttered, the top of the head lacks a border and you can see that the shading is off on the tail and the neck.

dragon flames 111 said:

What do you mean by cluttered ?

There's just too many pokemon in it. A good fusion is two or three pokemon. You don't want it so fused that you can barely at all tell what's in the fusion, you know?

^ - You can have many different Pokes in a fusion and it is still darn neat, I had 5 in 1 before and it is so clean :p

They look cool. I could even believe them for being a real Pokemon. What you should do is come up with a moveset and information about your Pokemon to give it a background. ;)

Keep working on more of them. It looks cool. :)

Fusions can have as many Pokemon in them as needed. However if you really mix and match you can create a fusion of 10 or so that looks like an entirely new pokemon all together, those are sometimes reffered to as splices.

I will explain cluttered a little more in the sake of reviving spriting.

This is a fusion I did, you can tell you can clearly see all the pokemon that are contributing to the fusion yet you don't have to squint to do so.

5fusionfinal.png

You can see that your "base" Pokemon is Garchomp and here mine is Blastoise. In this case the bigger the better, as you have more room to change and expand.

I hope this clears a few things up and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Back