my cardz

RE: my 2 lv.x s

Thats a pretty good start i guess you could ask Gliscor or Flmae Claw if they could do the Text and stuff.Both of the guys are ggood Fake Carders

I shall add teh text. But I require more vespene gas spoilers.

spoilers? that means info, right(srry, i feel like a complete idiot right now..)

here is another i just made:

The outline for each Pokemon image is kinda scratchy. Try getting some PNG images of those Pokemon.

Nice start to the cards. I would also make new backgrounds for the cards that you make in the future. The ones up there are a nice start, but they can be a bit blend sometimes. :\

I'm a little puzzled here... there's no text and you didn't make the art yourself so other than copy and pasting it onto the blank, what did you do? I'm not being mean, I'm just wondering.

Also, I'd say for the backgrounds, play with a few more effects and stuff, because they look a little bit plain. Also, for the Arbok ex and Level X cards, you need to make it look more 3-D style and all but the Ekans need a holo background. Good luck :)

The Espeon should have the bottom covered and the top uncovered, not the other way around.

Also, I would really prefer you to actually fill in the blanks. >_>

Zyflair said:
The Espeon should have the bottom covered and the top uncovered, not the other way around.

Also, I would really prefer you to actually fill in the blanks. >_>
if the top was uncovered, you wouldnt be able to put on the name and level

Flame Claw said:
I'm a little puzzled here... there's no text and you didn't make the art yourself so other than copy and pasting it onto the blank, what did you do? I'm not being mean, I'm just wondering.
well, i really suck at drawing, and ive tried, and i dont have the right text to fill it in... so, yeah, i guess i havent been done anything but slap someone elses pic on a card...:(

that crobat is pretty nice, you should definitely work on getting photoshop or something so you can finish them. Also I doubt any lv. X's would use concept art, but thats okay I guess. Oh and the image quality on most of them is pretty bad, for example, I notice most of the typhlosion is blurry but the head isn't.

Back