The Mario Clan
2i0y81w.jpg

2lm8npx.jpg

Comments? Plz CnC

Celtics Kid said:
2i0y81w.jpg

2lm8npx.jpg

Comments? please CnC
Those aren't yours. This is plagiarism you could go to jail for it. If a mod sees this you probably would get banned. Please dont do it again.

Yeah, where's the proof he stole those? If you show proof, then I can do something about it. But I can't really do anything until I see proof. xD

Maybe take a screenshot doing your banners? And make sure that we can see each layer separated, to further the proof. (does Paint.NET do that?)

Flygon999 said:
Maybe take a screenshot doing your banners? And make sure that we can see each layer separated, to further the proof. (does Paint.NET do that?)

LOLZ no! Celtics Kid will have to tell us the truth, and we will have to accept it.

You're going to trust him? He's done this before, and he's done it again. How can you accept his answer?

yeah

This was like the fourth time

He stole the main banner from a site called "The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno". He posted the banner and we linked to the site. Then he deleted the banner.

(No attempts to advertise were done)

He also said he made the sig of Psychic Pokemon Master. sometimes if he's caught he'll say he has a friend who made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back