My first booster box... suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoTamerMeep

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone!

Everyone's getting excited for Christmas yeah!? ;D Well, I'm hoping to get a bit of money and then my birthday's shortly after in January, and I'm hoping to get a booster box with some money I get. I looked into getting an EX booster box, which I am currently considering (either Crystal Guardians or Power Keepers), but they don't come cheap. With it being my first booster box, I'm actually wanting a booster box, not loose packs to 'mark the occasion' I guess. xD So, like I said, they don't come cheap, so now I'm considering a slightly newer/cheaper set. I'm not wanting any of the B&W sets, inclduing Noble Vitories, as I already have a fair few of those cards. I also have some HS Triumphant, HS Undaunted, Call of Legends and Platinum Rising Rivals, so I'm not particularly wanting those sets unless they're one of the best with the best cards.

So yeah, I'm wanting a box I don't already have cards from, and that have a lot of cards preferably, so then I won't get so many duplicates, but mainly one that has a fair few good cards. I know a set doesn't tick all those boxes, so just focus mainly on the good cards. ;)

Thanks,
-Dino

icyFREEZEdragon said:
My first box was EX Team Rocket Returns. Maybe that is can be good for you.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find it online to buy, and no doubt it will be costly. :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back