Collecting My husband gave me his old cards...

GalladeForever

Aspiring Trainer
...To go with the new ones he bought me. And within my entire collection, I found some really interesting cards.

First, out of the old cards, there are actually 2 or 3 first edition cards in a completely different language; First Edition Psyduck is Psykokwak in French, and there was also a first edition Rainbow Energy, but the card was in French.

A major find in my new cards was from a Primal Clash booster pack. Believe it or not, I was lucky enough to get a Full Art Ultra Rare Holographic Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick Trainer Card. The one with the grey/silver border, not yellow. I have been keeping this one safe in a page protector inside my Pokemon binder.

I also have both of the Promo cards Diancie EX and Mega Diancie EX, holographic of course, along with a giant M Diancie EX promo card (the special display kind).

Edited to add: I just realized through a quick web search that both of the Promo cards are Ultra Rare, and I also just found a Full Art Ultra Rare Holographic Gengar EX and Ampharos EX (same rarity) in one of the decks I made. all of these cards can be considered Perfect Condition, because I have never played with them at all.

Last edited:
Back