My New Set

Chatot Brains

I didn't do it!
Hey everyone I made this new set so rank it and tell me if it needs any changes and anyone that can come up with a good name for it please tell me. Anyone that can make any of the cards that i made i would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Lv. X:
Froslass Lv. X
Arcanine Lv. X
Gliscor Lv. X
Abomasnow Lv. X

Rare:
Abomasnow
Froslass
Arcanine
Gliscor
Charizard
Alakazam
Dialga
Palkia
Azelf
Yanmega
Lugia
Ho-Ho
Rhyperior

Uncommon:
Glalie
Yanma
Gligar
Kadabra
Mr. Mime
Rampardos
Infernape
Torterra
Gyarados
Charmeleon
Growlithe
Butterfree
Farfetch’d
Bastiodon
Mesprit
Uxie
Rotom
Raichu
Rhydon
Scizor
Gengar
Houndoom
Dewgong
Cloyster

Common:
Snover
Snorunt
Abra
Seel
Shelder
Houndour
Haunter
Gastly
Scyther
Rhyhorn
Pikachu
Sheildon
Metapod
Caterpie
Charmander
Magikarp
Grotle
Turtwig
Monferno
Chimchar
Cranidos
Mime Jr.
Delibird
Shuckle
Heracross
Ditto
Tauros
Miltank
Krabby
Kingler
Slowpoke
Slowking
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Spinarak
Ariados

Trainers:
Retreat! - You can retreat your active pokemon without paying its retreat cost.
Circular Maze – In your next turn any damage caused by your active pokemon to any of the opponent’s pokemon is doubled.
Beatle Juice - Increase any bug type pokemon’s hp by 40 and discard 3 cards from your hand.
Energy Drink – Give electric pokemon 30 hp or increase the damage of one of a fighting pokemon’s attacks.
Bling Bling - Search your deck for shining or Lv. X pokemon and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
Wipe Out – Choose one of your opponent’s pokemon. That pokemon returns to your opponent’s hand. Your active pokemon loses 40 hp.
World Clash – Destroy a stadium card on the field and any stadium cards in your opponent’s hand.
Pandora’s Box – Search your deck for ghost type pokemon. Take one and put it into your hand.
Ready, Set, Eat! – draw a card for every munchlax or snorlax in your discard pile.
Big Dough – Flip over two of your prize cards.
Tiny Time – Flip a coin. Heads: If you’re active pokemon is a basic pokemon (not EX or Lv. X) it gains 40 hp. Tails: Discard 2 Ex’s from your deck.
Steel Net – If your opponent’s active pokemon is a steel type it can’t attack for 2 turns.

Energy’s:
Pearl Energy
Diamond Energy
Split Energy
Space Energy

If you really want me to rate this set, read the sentences after the descriptions.

Retreat! - You can retreat your active pokemon without paying its retreat cost.
Circular Maze – In your next turn any damage caused by your active pokemon to any of the opponent’s pokemon is doubled.-UBER. Every deck would use this, it would slaughter.
Beatle Juice - Increase any bug type pokemon’s hp by 40 and discard 3 cards from your hand. -What's a bug type pokemon? Ah grass I see, I forgot that there isn't a bug type in the TCG.
Energy Drink – Give electric pokemon 30 hp or increase the damage of one of a fighting pokemon’s attacks. - Adding 30HP without penalty? Even Energy Root has it's cons. Increase the damage of a fighting pokemon? How much?
Bling Bling - Search your deck for shining or Lv. X pokemon and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards. - Finally, something that's actually underpowered. Premier ball beats this any day, although looking for a * is alright I guess.
Wipe Out – Choose one of your opponent’s pokemon. That pokemon returns to your opponent’s hand. Your active pokemon loses 40 hp. - No coin flips? At all? This is a semi transback, imagine sweeping a Mortar with 5+ energies attached to it for a low price, definitely UBER.
World Clash – Destroy a stadium card on the field and any stadium cards in your opponent’s hand. -On the field? Destroy? Is this Yugioh? Oh, you did mean discard and in play right? It's like a windstorm affecting the hand all though it lets you see your opponent's hand, I think you should also wipe your hands of stadiums seeing that this is "World Clash" and you definitely live in the world.
Pandora’s Box – Search your deck for ghost type pokemon. Take one and put it into your hand.-Ghost type? You did mean Psychic right? Who's Pandora? Is Pandora in Pokemon history?=F
Ready, Set, Eat! – draw a card for every munchlax or snorlax in your discard pile. -Using the word "or" makes this card underpowered, you can't have that many munchlaxes or snorlaxes in the discard pile in the beginning of the game when you most need to draw cards.
Big Dough – Flip over two of your prize cards. - That's what Island Hermit is for.
Tiny Time – Flip a coin. Heads: If you’re active pokemon is a basic pokemon (not EX or Lv. X) it gains 40 hp. Tails: Discard 2 Ex’s from your deck. - Who cares if I lose an EX? My deck has a Lv.X, not an Ex. Don't worry, the next set will probably have Snowpoint Temple which adds 20 to basic HP.
Steel Net – If your opponent’s active pokemon is a steel type it can’t attack for 2 turns. -Can't attack for 2 turns?o_O No one's gonna make a steel type deck and will lead to the TCG's bankruptcy.

Gliscor Lv.X is coming out soon. Though 'bout an Arcanine Lv.X let me fake it:

Arcanine Lv.X 140HP[F]

Poke-power: Rejuvenating Flame
-If you played Arcanine Lv.X from your hand to level up your active pokemon that has any damage counters on it this turn, remove all damage counters from your active pokemon.

Poke-body: Flame Guard
-If Arcanine Lv.X would do any damage to itself as a result of its attack, reduce that damage by 20.

Weakness: [W]+30
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Posting a set and asking not to be criticized? You should have expected this. Gliscor is in DP5 if I remember correctly. Well I hope you look at the aspects of the TCG and use them here. If all I said offended you then I'm terribly sorry.

Dancing_biggrin.gif

:)

:p

:F

:D

I will be glad to help!

Tiny Time – Flip a coin. Heads: If you’re active pokemon is a basic pokemon (not EX or Lv. X) it gains 40 hp. Tails: Discard 2 Ex’s from your deck.

Why 2 EX's? Make it 2 Pokemon. Not many people use EX's anymore. And nobody would put that card in a deck if they have also EX's in it. But its your fake set, you can do whatever you want with it.

I can help with spoilers if you want.
Her is one for Alakazam:

Alakazam Lv.35 90HP Psychic
Evolves from Kadabra
Poke-Power:Mind Reader-Once per turn befor you attack,you can reveal the top 3 cards of your opponents deck.After you look at them place them on top in the same order.This Poke-Power can't be used if Alakazam is affected by a special condition.

(P)(P) Psybeam 40
(P)(P)(C) PsyCrush 40 Discard the top card of your opponents deck

Weakness-Psychic+20 Resistance-None RC-(C)(C)

i dont know what it is ,im not being mean but some of the cards make the game fell like yu-gi -oh.Especially the beatle juice card.But good work on the pokemon ,and an Arcanine Lv.X does sound really cool.But the Flame Guard would be so much cooler if instead of reducing the damage it goes 2 any 1 pokemon in play.:p

Back