DPPt/HGSS My Soul Silver Team.

gengarx666

Aspiring Trainer
Ok.So I restarted my Soul silver.I have 6 badges and i'm standing outside the Safari zone.I ned some recemendations and i need to know if these levels are good.

My Team:

Typhlosion Lv.39
Graveler Lv.31

Any ideas?I was thinking about using Belsprout and Shiny Gyrados?But i don't know.Any other ideas?Water is what kills me.BTW if I get Gyrados i'll teach it Thunder.

I would recommend catching Doduo with the Pokewalker,(I think they are in the safari zone too) Dodrio makes up for the bad flying types in the game.(unless you want to use fearow)

My most recent team was:

Typhlosion
Infernape(from Platinum)
Empoleon(from Platinum)
Dodrio
Golem

btw the starters from my platinum were raised from a Piplup and a Chimchar, both were at level 6 once they got to my HG game.

I'm just going to ignore you Arceus.Thanks for the ideas guys.Lapras is a good idea.Where is he found?

Lapras is found in the slowpoke well, but you need surf and (i think) strength. If not strength then rock smash.

My team is A Feraligatr Lvl 99, Blaziken Traded Lvl 79, Ampharos lvl 71, Pupitar (Will goto a Tyranitar) lvl 31, Charizard (Prof Oak After Red Battle) Lvl 46, and Treecko (Steven at Silph Co. after red battle) lvl 5. Without the other starters i would suggest a Pidgeot, Red Gyarados, and a Kadabra.

Butterfree come in handy, especialy if you have a fast one. Sleep powder can get ya in a good position.

Like someone else mentioned,your better off using lapras.Whom of which can learn both Thunder and Thunderbolt,What ever tickles your fancy really...

Ampharos is a good partner with Typhlosion so i would use that.
My SS Team was Typhlosion, Ampharos, Crobat, Espeon, Red Gyarados,.
for my 6th member i alternated Venusaur, Swampert, Hitmonchan, Donphan (hatched), Onix, and Ursaring

I don't blieve Gyarados learns Thunder, and it wouldn't do any good because Gyarados has a sucky special attack stat. Lapras and Ampharos are amazing.

@hipoke
Gyarados does learn thunder through TM but like you said, it is not very useful on Gyarados. I would recommend teaching Earthquake instead....

Back