• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

My Take On Super Epic Rogue Vs. Reshiplosion, Which should I Run for BR's?

Which Deck Should I Run For BR's?

• Total voters

alex

Miss the game
Help for both decklists is also very much appreciated.

My Take On Super Epic Rogue

Pokemon (25)
2-2 Donphan
2 Basculin
2 Zekrom
3-2-2 Reuniclus
3-1-2 Vileplume
2 Cleffa
1 Pichu
1-1 Blissey

Energy (11)
3 Fighting
4 Double Colorless
4 Rainbow

Trainers (24)
1 Professor Oak’s New Theory
1 Flower Shop Lady
4 Rare Candy
2 Seeker
1 Copycat
4 Sage’s Training
4 Twins
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication

ReshiPlosion

Pokemon (18):
4 Reshiram
4-2-4 Typhlosion Prime
2-2 Ninetales

Energy (13):
11 Fire
2 Rescue

Trainers (29):
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Professor Juniper
3 Catcher
3 Pluspower
1 Switch
4 Junk Arm
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Rare Candy

Thanks for voting guys, but could you please say the reasons why you think one is better than the other? That would help me out a lot.

I think it depends more on the person. If you've been playing Reshiphlosion for a while, I'd play that because Epic Rogue can be a tough deck to play and it would be easier to stick with what you know. You may want to proxie the cards you need to build both and test them out a bit, see which suits your playstyle more. So, I don't really know what would be optimal for you.

Thanks, I think that I am going to play reshiplosion. Maybe when Kyurem comes out I'll play that, cause it would make the deck a lot stronger.

i am going to give you the same advise i gave you on 6p, replace basculin with SEL, and replace 1 cleffa with pichu.

Thanks Josh, I think I am going to play reshiplosion for now and then when kyurem comes out I might switch.

(super epic rogue)
-1 cleffa
+1 Pichu

Back