• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

My TCG Trade - Need Shamins Pachirisus DCL and TTar Prime

RE: My TCG Trade thread

Azurial said:
each set is still going for 50 on TrollandToad - thanks for not reading the rules i posted

didnt do it intentionally sorry - even still its way too much to give up for an $18 card

I did read your rules . . .

Magnezone prime is 35$ on troll and toad.... And one piece of RDL is 25$.

Soariyant said:
I did read your rules . . .

Magnezone prime is 35$ on troll and toad.... And one piece of RDL is 25$.

even still my point remains valid - Magnezone is still only slightly higher and it would not be fair to me.

At this point I am going to steer away from this "debate" by saying this - I am no longer even partially interested in trading with you.

Azurial said:
even still my point remains valid - Magnezone is still only slightly higher and it would not be fair to me.

At this point I am going to steer away from this "debate" by saying this - I am no longer even partially interested in trading with you.

Ok. I just also dislike it when my values get judged. Especially when I'm following the trader's rules and get judged.

My offer is still on the table if you're ever interested.

Soariyant said:
Ok. I just also dislike it when my values get judged. Especially when I'm following the trader's rules and get judged.

My offer is still on the table if you're ever interested.

I didnt judge values - i merely stated that it would be too much for me to give up from my end. I'm not interested.

123wert50 said:
Again, skipped? xD

sorry - i think i have to pass. the main cards Im after right now for YGO are Six Samurai and Meklord (higher priority) - i might also be swayed by Aseir/Nordics

RE: My TCG Trade thread Help me get 10 Suicune CL!

CML for 2x Vileplume and 4x Mismagius with poltergeist

RE: My TCG Trade thread Help me get 10 Suicune CL!

I got two shiny suicunes and bottom of KGL legend, interested?

I am interested in your Zekrom x2(Full Art) and Reshiram (Full Art). I have Gothitelle x2 and Reuniclus x1.

Sorry, but i'd be loosing a lot in that trade value wise.

around 6 for the Reuniclus and about 5 a peice for the gothitelles, where the dragons are about 12 a peice. I just cant do that...

Back