• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

My TDK List! (Thundurus / Deoxys / Kyurem)

Ekans is epic

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys,here's my TDK List; quite a techy one at that.
Pokemon:

• 4x Kyurem PLF (Beatdown)
    3x Deoxys-EX PLF (Damage boost)
    3x Thundurus-EX PLF (Starter)
    1x Latias EX PLF (Pyroar counter/Stall)
    1xGenesect-EX (Gust/Beatdown)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4x Professor Juniper (Draw)
    4x N (draw/Disrupt)
    1x Lysandre(Gust)
    2x Colress (Draw)
    4x Bicycle (draw)
    4x Colress machine (accelerate)
    3x Frozen City (Counterstadium)
    3x Switch (switch)
    3x Ultra ball (search)
    1x Team plasma ball (search)
    2x Muscle band (Beatdown)
    2x Silver bangle ( Beatdown)
    1x Tool scrapper (rid of tools)
    1x Computer search ( search)
Energy:

• 4x Blend WFLM
    4x Plasma energy
    4x Prism energy
    1x Rainbow energy

Strategy:

This is a meta-deck so you probably don't need a strategy but here goes;
Go first ,get a Thundurus active and discard 1-3 energy, whilst attaching to Thundurus.
turn 2 Raiden knuckle on to a Kyurem,
start attacking with Frost spear/Blizzzard burn ASAP to score big Kos
Put pressure on your opponent with spread damage and Kos until they're out of options.

Deoxys is a nice back up attacker, good agaonst mewtwo and Yveltal, helps set up a Frost spear splash damage KO.Thanks for looking at my list, feel free to post any suggestions :D

Hey Max, you've got a pretty solid deck there. I would personally add in laser bank since getting OHKO's on opposing EX pokemon consitently is crutial for this deck and laser bank gives you an extra way to achieve the magical output of 180 damage. I would consider taking out the frozen city, the lysandre and the Latias EX for laserbank. Frozen city: virbank is your new counter stadium. Latias EX: pyroar's not really much threat at the moment so it's not really necessary. Lysandre: you have Genesect EX for your 'catcher' ability so lysandre's not really needed, if you like lysandre a lot however, you could take out the Genesect for a single copy since Genesect does use up plasma energy which are useful for acceleration onto a kyurem.

Thanks Jordan ;)
You should edit in 'aberdare champion 'lol

I agree with what you but,but I've literally just sold my RH laserbank last week :/

A few comments for your consideration:

• Why no Shadow Triad? I've found this card to be really good in my Plasma deck.

You currently have 14 card-draw Supporters and Items. Wow - a bit much perhaps. I'd suggest replacing 2 Bicycle with Lysandre (or Cassius in order to recycle your Genesect EX with all that attached Plasma energy), Shadow Triad, and/or Deoxys EX.

You may find that 1 Tool Scrapper/Startling Megaphone to be insufficient against decks running Garbodor. I run 2 in my deck and that seems to work quite well.
I hope you find these comments helpful.

Back