• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

:;:)MY TRADE TREAD(:;:-:W; have complete unleashed set!!!come before its all gone!!!!

RE: :;:)MY TRADE TREAD:);:-:W; have complete unleashed set!come before its all gone!

hey i have
all of the rRR eeveelutions and
Espeon ex
Umbreon ex

i am interest in the garchomp X not C, Machamp X and Polygon X

RE: :;:)MY TRADE TREAD:);:-:W; have complete unleashed set!come before its all gone!

If you have these, please CML for them:
-Garchomp C x2
-SP Radar x3
-Moonlight Stadium
-Aaron's Collection
-Dark Energy (Basic)

Please CML for your EXs and if you could tell me which Sets they are from that would be awesome as well.

hey i have many plush for trade

im interested in

pack rhyperior LV X
raikou entei legend TOP
raikou suicune legend TOP
2 steelix prime

please check my thread and respond there or pm me if interested

Please CML for full set of Entei/Raikou Legend, Suicune/Raikou Legend, and 1x Crobat Prime. Thanks :)

@ binx i need plushes so how many could you trade?

@ fest, do you have any of my wants?

I am interested in
1 Full ERL
3 Crobat Prime
2 Tyranitar Prime
LMK.
I also have holo energies, i have 3 from Emerald rest are from various sets.

Hi I have a RR Jolteon and a MD Glaceon #5, I am interested in 3 T-tar PRIME, you can CML to make it even :)

Im actually not looking for any eeveelutions anymore but im looking for 1 jumpluff, 2 bts and some other stuff that ill updatecin a little while

hey well for all of these

pack rhyperior LV X
2 steelix prime
rai ent legend top
rai sui legend top

i would trade about 3 -5 plush (depending on which as i value my plush differently) - and remember my shipping is higher then yours so thats about 1 plush per ultra rare card, and 1 for my shipping difference. which of my plush are you most interested in??? hope we can work something out

jade89 said:
@ binx i need plushes so how many could you trade?

@ fest, do you have any of my wants?

I have some EX Emerald Grass energies and 4 rare candies (3 HGU, 1 EX Holon). I also have other stuff, like 2 RH BTS you may be interested in.

jade89 said:
Im actually not looking for any eeveelutions anymore but im looking for 1 jumpluff, 2 bts and some other stuff that ill updatecin a little while
could you still CML though?

My

Flygon X

Your

3 Tyranitar Prime
2 Steelix Prime

LMK or CML and counter, thx

Back