• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MylesPrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
MylesPrower (United States)

Post your trading experiences with this person by replying to this thread.

Well, guess I'm this guy's first ref. We had a deal all planned out, I gave him my address, dude PMs me back saying "Oops, sorry, totally forgot I promised these cards to another guy..." ARGH, -1

But he remedied the situation and I was still able to get some cards I wanted, so +1 for that.

So, a neutral ref. It wasn't cool that he forgot, but his willingness to still work a smaller deal out with me regardless of the situation means this guy's still a cool dude. I'd trade with him again.

+1 ref
Thanks for the Gardevoir delta. Good card and shipped well. Kongpl8

Great trader! Easy to make a fair deal with, gets back with you often, and packages cards like you're supposed to.

BUT! I was just looking at the card and it had a few flaws. I guess I didn't ask about condition when I should have, so I am telling all of the people who trade with him. ASK ABOUT CONDITION!

Still +1 though...

This guy will be anyones friend. He helped me out when my family was having money problems by sending stamps and envelopes which helped me keep my reputation up. +1

Then, we made a trade a while ago and I recieved too long ago. This guy is, by far, one of the greatest traders on Pokebeach. He is pretty easy to make a deal with(unlike me...:p), he sends super quick, and his cards are in the condition needed. If you don't trade with this guy, you are missing out. +1 :D

(and yes, this post counts as +2 since he sent two separate things through the mail. BOTH were legit trades. :D)

+1 Ref. Great trader,was fast too. Thank-you.(Also you didn't have to send it in a card protector,Thanks though :])

=O Amazing trade! And to be honest, I have no idea if my city has Seven Hills or not! Love ya' dude! +1 Ref...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back