BW/BW2 N leader of team plasma?

FunkyMunky

above the Ambi-influence
I suspect that the mysterious N is leader of team plasma (sorta like giovanni) also has a place in the pokemon leage shuch as an elite 4 or champion, if he is team plasma leader is he the villain dude with the crown and does his name mean Neon? (Neon is my brother swimfastray's idea)

Offtopic: Hey he's your brother cool. Ontopic: Yeah i think i remember that guy's rumors saying that N is a part of team plasma and he could be since the video showed team plasma then N.

in the begining of the video they show some old dude put the crown on the guys head. that guy is probably the villian but i doubt thats N because they have different eyecolor and N always has this smirk on his face so i think that the guy with the crown is the team plasma leader but not N although they look a lot alike he might be tied to N in some way maybe they're related or maybe the person with the crown is a girl?... but that crown is probably extremely important to the games plot involving the legendaries

medieval-ish = team plasma ftw i really like it.

i think N will be the leader because if you think about it it makes sence

i like the cool medieval themed costumes too but i just dint hink N is evil
hes too cool to be evil

We need more cool villians. Giovanni was typical older person, Gen 3 was just to confusing to work with the evil teams, and Cyrus was just... scary.

~SS

Eh, chances are, after seeing that crown clip, he IS tied in with someone from Team Plasma. Probably tricked into making some mistake and unlocking the legends because he thinks he needs to be god or king or something.

ReaperRayneShad came up with this:
team plasma is very medieval and their goal is to seperate pokemon (and they need reshiram and zekrom to do this) and humans N is the son of the leader of team plasma who is king (im guessing hes the guy with the shadow lugia eyepiece) and N is going to be crowned prince and heir of team plasma but later in the game N sees the wrong of his ways and teams up with u to fight team plasma and prove the pokemon and humans can coexist in peace

Maybe his father is crowing N or someone else because the older person is getting old and he's about to "Die" or he's just really sick. The game would never go that dark though.

You may have a point there considering his color is green IMO the color of plasma.He might just be the leader although his concept design is not exactly correct with those of the grunts who wear armor like suits.N just wears loose clothing that is more normal than that of the grunts.
Giovanni wears a suit with the ''R'' symbol upon it.
Maxie wears Magma style clothes.Archie wears Aqua style clothes
Cyrus wears close in a similar type of fashion.

N doesnt really wear anything that directly leads to the team connection.

Luigibuster8989 said:
You may have a point there considering his color is green IMO the color of plasma.He might just be the leader although his concept design is not exactly correct with those of the grunts who wear armor like suits.N just wears loose clothing that is more normal than that of the grunts.
Giovanni wears a suit with the ''R'' symbol upon it.
Maxie wears Magma style clothes.Archie wears Aqua style clothes
Cyrus wears close in a similar type of fashion.

N doesnt really wear anything that directly leads to the team connection.
yeah but thats wat makes this plot better ...

i dont quite think that N's part of team plasma, i think hes an important character and there will be some confrontation between him and team plasma, but i wouldnt go so far as to se hes even a member just yet. well just have to wait and see

Yeah, I agree. I wouldn't align N with Team Plasma just yet, but the creators seem to want him to be perceived as a force to be reckoned with.

Back