BW/BW2 N leader of team plasma?

I kinda doubt it, but it's a possibility, I would much prefer him as a secondary villain, as someone else earlier in the thread said.

N is awesome and i dont think hes evil however im pretty sure hes connected to team plasma in someway

I don't like N but I guess it would be pretty cool. And it makes sense since he's all wearing the crown, obviously trying to harvest power of some sort like all the past evil leaders. (magma orb = legendary pixies = crown)

LORDY JONES said:
I don't like N but I guess it would be pretty cool. And it makes sense since he's all wearing the crown, obviously trying to harvest power of some sort like all the past evil leaders. (magma orb = legendary pixies = crown)

you dont know that that was N

FunkyMunky said:
you don't know that that was N
its not, the guy with the crown has blonde hair but thats the only similarity between him and N
and whoever said that N and team plasma have white jackets so that means N's part of team plasma, is an idiot
team magma wears red and so does ethan and red so that must mean that red and ethan are secretly part of team magma...moron

Shadow Arceus said:
its not, the guy with the crown has blonde hair but thats the only similarity between him and N
and whoever said that N and team plasma have white jackets so that means N's part of team plasma, is an idiot
team magma wears red and so does ethan and red so that must mean that red and ethan are secretly part of team magma...moron

lol and i think theres a possibility thats it N and i think Ns dad is the leader of team plasma (the guy with the shadow lugia eyepiece) and that N is next in line

Eh, for now I'm thinking that he's just some crazy-insane side villain. More plot makes SinnohTrainer17 a happy guy.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
In terms of outfit, N does not look like he belongs to Team Plasma. I could be very wrong, however.

Sort of what I was thinking. N doesn't look medival in anyway, but Team Plasma looks like they stepped out of a time machine, that was in the medival era. Besides, N has a very New age approach to Pokemon, while Team Plasma looks more traditional.

Does anyone think that "N" is purposley not wearing medievalish clothing to throw off people to not make them think he's part of Team Plasma?

sturtle said:
Sort of what I was thinking. N doesn't look medival in anyway, but Team Plasma looks like they stepped out of a time machine, that was in the medival era. Besides, N has a very New age approach to Pokemon, while Team Plasma looks more traditional.

^Argh, you beat me to it. They almost look like polar opposites >_>
Potential fight between two rival boss enemies? I like it.

FunkyMunky said:
lol and i think theres a possibility thats it N and i think Ns dad is the leader of team plasma (the guy with the shadow lugia eyepiece) and that N is next in line
Who says he N's dad? I say that guy is unrelated to N and that N used to be apart of team plasma and now he wants to destroy it because plasma want have the legendaries as their Pokemon.

my new theory is that N's family either founded team plasma back in the middle ages or they are high ranking members, and N didnt like the way things were done so he broke off to pursue the same goal of separating humans from pokemon his own way: instead of using reshiram to "free" pokemon, he wants to use Zekrom(and maybe this is reversed in the other game)

SinnohTrainer17 said:
^Argh, you beat me to it. They almost look like polar opposites >_>
Potential fight between two rival boss enemies? I like it.
Kinda like team Aqua and Magma? My favorite plot was R/S/E's, so this looks amazing to me. There's so much mystery here I'm gonna have a heart attack -_- (not really). I really think that N was part of Team Plasma, and didn't like it, like Arceus said. That's a really exciting plot line.

The leader for Team Plasma was revealed today .I also think that the crowning guy is th eleader.They have the same hairstyle:
32076478.png

according to a rumor on pokejungle: N is working for the same goal as tp but isnt a member of it
personally, i wouldnt trust pokejungle, but i hope this(and the theory i posted earlier) is true

id like to add this new the theory i meantioned earlier: i think that the person getting crowned in the trailer is N's brother/sister getting crowned leader because either N's dad wass dethroned from leadership because of his failure to defeat u, or because he just passed down leadership to N's (older?)brother/sister, and the new leader/N's sibling is out to get N because N left tp

Back