just like that pls

RE: Name Change Requests

6-Dimension said:
google "emma stone" and cry at the news results

change name to "Xx_miranda_C0sgrovexX"

just like that pls

Shining Raikou said:
5. Disallowed username changes:
  • No more than 35 characters are allowed.
  • Only English letters a-z and numbers 0-9 are allowed.
  • Only 4 numbers or 2 symbols will be allowed in a changed username. (example: Jonny11111111 will only be allowed to be Jonny1111 at most, Jonny!?!?!?!? will only be allowed to be Jonny!!)
  • No x's on the sides or similar in a changed username. (example: xxxxjonnyxxxx would have to be jonny)
  • Any particularly distasteful names will not be allowed. (Potty humor, insults, etc.)
  • You may not use a previously used username of another member or a username that is similar to a current/past name of another member.

That name is not allowed.

Added to the OP:

NOTICE: NAME CHANGES will close after December 8th, 2012 at midnight EST. They will reopen New Year's Day.

If desired, please request name changes soon if you still have not used your 1 change for the year. Thank you.

Requesting to go back to Teapot

No, not Scumbag Teapot. Just Teapot.

EDIT: hang on. contemplating whether I want Teapot or TPO3.

Requesting to go back to TPO3

again, not Scumbag TPO3 lol.

EDIT: Thank you ^_^

Change to Lucky

No, I meant change to:
Luckyfire
only if it's a minor change though.

All right, using my yearly allotted name change: Change my name to Clay, please. I'll (probably?) change back in January, so this will just be a one-month-out-of-every-other-year thing. Just taking advantage of the opportunity at hand.

Requesting name to be changed to Articuno. Thanks.

Luckyfire said:
only if it's a minor change though.

It does not matter, name changes are almost done for the year.

I'm going to make my name GOOBLEKINS next year.

Just Kidding.

Is the 250 post requirement able to be worked around? I don't post very often, but when I do I'd rather it be under a newer username, as I haven't used BobChao around any sites for a good 4-5 years now. I recall having more posts in the past, but I think a lot of them were deleted when the Deck Garage was cleaned out.

I am going to make an exception if you have been a member for more than 3 years. What would you like as your username change?

*updated the rules*

Name changes for 2012 close at midnight EST! Get those last minute changes in within the next few hours or you have to wait until next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back