Name me a good fantasy book...

Bleargh. I think the LOTR series is overated. The books are ok, but there are much better things out there.

Try reading some Terry Pratchet, his books are brilliant (and there's a lot...). Pratchet is probably the main cause of my bizarre sense of humour :)

bacon said:
Bleargh. I think the LOTR series is overated. The books are ok, but there are much better things out there.

Try reading some Terry Pratchet, his books are brilliant (and there's a lot...). Pratchet is probably the main cause of my bizarre sense of humour :)
Isn't that the one you told me about with the plates on the elephants or something?

:/

Arcanine out.

Nobody's Son by Sean Stewart

There are a lot of fantasy books that I like but not one of them has ever made me feel the way this one did.

Arcanine 274 said:
They might mean The Warriors. It's a book, but I don't know if it's a series or not. Or they could not, ...I dunnoz.

But if they are it's basically just about a gang trying to get back to their turf and they keep running into other gangs/cops.

Good stuff.

Arcanine out.
First of all-The warriors is a series of 18 books-about 350 pages each.
2nd of all-It more than that!It is about betrayel,hate and other great stuff!I gets really Dark during about the 3rd book!YOU MUST READ THE BOOKS!Go to www.warriorcats.com to learn more!

Back