Is Rin alive or dead?

• Shes dead

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Shes alive

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

TheChamp

Member of Team Typhoon!
What happened with rin? Ive heard many people argue that shes alive while some claim that shes dead.

What are your opinions?

As for me, i think that shes dead. Due to the fact that an implication of her death is in Kakashi's last thoughts before he fell against Pain, lamenting on the fact he failed to protect her.

But then again, just because he failed to protect her, that doesn't necessarily mean that shes deceased.

I dont think she was killed by pain. Only the people killed by him could be brought back to life.

I believe she died when Konoha first ran into Guren...long before the filler arc about the 3-Tail

"Guren"? Who's Guren? I read the Manga each week(the direct transalations from Jpn the day they come out to be precise).

qnetykz said:
I believe she died when Konoha first ran into Guren...long before the filler arc about the 3-Tail

Attack of three tails and Akatsuki captures it? Not much of a filler if Akatsuki captures a tailed beast.

And Rin is dead. If I'm right, I do think somewhere Kakashi said that his whole team is dead.

Back