Naruto

!-Lucario-!

naruto and pokemon fan
[/color] i am a big fan of naruto and just wanted to see if anyone ellse liked it and make some new friends!

:D:D:D

I do!
In the Japanese one....these people are from different anime (japan only)
Naruto: Mokuba from YGO
Tamiri: Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (I've had the pleasure of meeting the English Ed when he came out to Australia back in September)

cool i was hoping someone would reaply
i was just wanting to no how 2 get pics on signitures?
what is the expirience points and stuff for?

!-Lucario-! said:
[/color] i am a big fan of naruto and just wanted to see if anyone ellse liked it and make some new friends!

:D:D:D

I love Naruto, after DBZ I didn't know if I could find something to fill its place but I might actually love Naruto more the DBZ and I didn't think I would love anything more then DBZ!

anyone who whants to be my friend post the word "raman man" and u can put me on bubby list and i put you on mine!

I'm a new, but huge Naruto fan. I've been watching the show for 3 weeks, but I love it already. I haven't seen the movie. Is it any good? Also, is the card game any good?

Does anyone here know what is the Girl's name who fought with Temari when she, Kankurou & Gaara was on the way to rescue Gaara's student???

EDIT: I found her name...

Naruto rocks, plain and simple. I think what makes this anime for unique and great is one of the ideas of it is when you think something should be said, needs to be said, is said, thats one of the big aspects of this anime.

I enjoy watching the japanese version of the anime because the english dub's voices are so annoying.
<.<

I love Naruto_On a scale from one to ten,he a ten.

Naruto rocks. It's a high action show with huge character depth and just a hint of pervyness:p It's one of anime's greater succeses as far as shows go (we all know pokemon kinda sucks show wise). You can never really tell what's going to happen. Ramman man. Anyway i hope to see the whole season.

I'm a huge Naruto fan myself. I'm currently keeping up with the American SJ manga, the English dub when I'm at a friends house, and I'm watching the Japanese Shippuden episodes. Anyone see Kisame and Gai's fight? Awesome!

I love Naruto. I have all of the english ps2 and gamecube games for naruto.I would say Clash of Ninja 2 or Ultimate Ninja is best.My fave character is Sauske:D

Naruto is cool. I watch the american dubs when theirs nothing else on but mainly Shippuden with english subtitles. My fav char is Shikamaru.

I have all the PS2 games and I like the UJltimate Ninja one the best. I still say Shino pwns everyone. You shoud all join the Aburame, Uzumaki, Nara ect. club Also know as The New Naruto Clan. The link is below my banner. Anyway It's a shame itatchi is a bad guy cause he kicks butt man!

Back